Tyre tread is sticking out from arches

LupoJas

these websites should help abit ,won't tell you if they will fit over brakes but should help choose tyres. and you should always have a look at the first one if your buyin more wheels.

http://www.willtheyfit.com/

http://www.tyrestretch.com/

Offset is everything. The fronts certainly will need a smaller tyres to bring the tyre wall in closer to the arch and probably front camber as well. Camber on the rear shIuld bring them in quite nice. Being 13's you'll need to be mega low to pull it off. Otherwise it will look like a monster truck.

My tyres are: 165/55/13

Yeh rears are not bad just fronts really.

Yh i know it doesn't look low enough but i need to travel as well so i need to be able to get over bumps. :/

How low is it, you on coilies? Lowering springs? or stock?

Scotty I had a feeling this was the person that asked how to fit alleycats to his lupo & we were all like, spigot rings & wobble bolts, tidy, & I was all like, oops and sh*t yo. However I just checked & the last post is this:

This ain't taking I to account the tyre sizes, lowness and resulting poke from the neg offset being to great.

So you did warn her tbf ;)

Edited by Koop

The one single time im nice and try and help and this is what happens, my advice is not listened to and now he has poor stance and illegal pokey tyres.

When will the kids learn, on two positive notes though, Im still in a rapey way trying to bully Kam into selling me his zenders and there is a slim chance I may have found another ronal racing centre in the states so I can possibly build up another set. All's looking rosey in the Scott household if this happens. Wheel front news over and out.

You would need to lower it another 100 ish mill , that's more than a bit, then buy new tyres and possibly roll the arches to make it sit right on 13's

Btw no one is getting worked up here, and your not a guy so rich will be wanting pics ASAP as proof, this also counts if you're gender neutral, actually more so

Edited by scotty_82

Yup, pics of GTFO.

You know when you look at a car and you think that someone's trying too hard and hasn't quite got it ?

There's so many little things you need to do to be able to pull off 13's.

If you run around the way you are you're just going to be pulled by the fuzz and that's a bad time.

1. I am not a 'guy'

Ooops sorry, fixed! ;)

2. the wheels are awesome and all I would need to do is lower it a bit more and maybe sort out the front poke and it would look sweet. So stop getting so work up bout it ppl.

Aye it'll take some work but will be worth it imo