Yellow Disease-al! LUPO

Lenses

front / back with a wiring harness.

Do you want me to draw you out a diagram for it all?

Also if you go to havair and buy a VIAIR compressor it is sold as a kit and comes with the relay and the pressre switch that you need.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replied to that PM you sent lee, Ill talk to you about it all on there.

Bit of an update with the air install for me aswell, took a 4 hour drive down to havair today and got a massive deal on bags and struts for myself, well chuffed with the service from geoff and chris and would recommend anyone to go there.

Cheers for the good comments guys, I was forced to fit my tanks to a friends car that i fitted air to the other day.

But every cloud has a silver lining and managed to get a massive polished aluminium tank today, i think its about 15 gallons haha.

Been doing alot of work on a friends car the past week so my car hasnt had as much loving, Been making a ipad dash today. If only i could do this in the vag scene.

so as you know i picked up another tank, This is the new tank, Its pretty big and i need to run another compressor as it will take 3x longer to fill up, So either i will double up on the VIAIR 380c or i will sell that one and get 2x AZ's.

IMG00409-20120103-1717.jpg

In comparisson to my wardrobe, this is how big it is lol

IMG00410-20120103-1729.jpg

FURY STRIKES!

Just pulled up to hollywood bowl to meet some friends tonight and as you do i "did my window up"

But tonight my window decided to implode and spray me in shards of glass. What the actual Funk?

P!SSED OFF doesnt describe how i feel right now!

Pictures to follow.

FURY STRIKES!

Just pulled up to hollywood bowl to meet some friends tonight and as you do i "did my window up"

But tonight my window decided to implode and spray me in shards of glass. What the actual Funk?

P!SSED OFF doesnt describe how i feel right now!

Pictures to follow.

Mine did that about 3 months ago driving along started doing my window up and bang whole car covered in glass apparently my check strap smashed the glass??

am not sure i follow all the technical stuff put those alloys are georgeous