Yellow Disease-al! LUPO

Lenses

believe it or not, You obviously know what colour yellow mine is, but that S3 is actually liquid yellow lol.

After looking for a window all morning i only have a TT heated half leatehr interior to show for it. The same as this including the rear seats too.

seat1.jpg

Hell yeah

Edited by Lenses

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So over the past few days i have managed to source a drivers side window, which i picked up for £20 from volksmania. So with a PZ2 screw driver a 10mm socket and a hoover i fitted the new window, which was surprisingly easy.

Also picked up some pipe and plumbed a little more of the air ride and gave the car a little clean.

Here is the remains of my window;

IMG00442-20120117-1322.jpg

IMG00443-20120117-1322.jpg

there she is after a quick wash.

IMG00444-20120117-1604.jpg

And the plumbing :)

IMG00445-20120118-1628.jpg

Pictures like the rest are pretty crap as they are off my crackberry.

• 2 weeks later...

1st a window breaks and now someone decides to casully drive into the rear passenger side of the car. Luckily no dents in the bodywork and is just the bumper that is ****ered. Trip to the body shop soon i guess,

Rotten luck mate, hope you get it sorted without too many hickups.

You appear to have spoken too soon, raised the car 30mm and the roll bar bush has fell out on the driver side. Safe to say i will be removing the ARB. Hopefully i have a set of bags for the rear of the car. And ive drew a few lines on the front and rear bumper.

HATERS WILL HATE.

Aiming to have the car on air in by early edition, Hopefully this will go to plan if i dont get any more bad luck