**** me it's a forum not a courtroom!

you are hereby sentenced to life as a inmates B****

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen this thread & the thread that caused this thread to come about since first thing this morning,

the OP was pointlesly spammed with an almost one word reply, to a discussion thread, I personally didnt find it funny or relevant but treated it with the contempt it deserved, this thread was created to allow the discussion to continue & this thread to be spammed..

IMHO It worked, & i do agree with piers's original intent on this occasion. somehow its turned into a witchhunt....

I am acting my age, I always act my age. I don't create attention seeking threads inciting ****. If you type ****, you're going to get **** in return Peirs. Is the best you can do mum based jokes? I thought you might have had a bit more creative flair, more humour to you than that. It's an easy one, it's old and it's not very funny.

Peirs, if the antics on the forum annoy you so much, why don't you simply leave? Go on Club Polo, I'm sure their fascist regime will more than keep you happy. I have a posting ban on there simply because they don't like me. You can get your peace and quiet there.

Or a good bumming, there's a homo on there and nobody would ever tell me who it was.

Have a good day Peirs, I'm going to go get me a coffee.

if you actually read what i wrote... i retaliated with a family member joke.. as you did instigate it... can you remember.. about 5 minutes ago? so you agree that your comments were inappropriate... apology accepted on the joke. i apologise for the mum joke no hard feeling :thumbsup:

but i have a lupo so why would i go on clubpolo? this would make no sense at all! i think thats wrong that you should be banned because they dont like you. its been suggested i should be banned because im not "liked" is this right?

if you would like to discuss your sexuality i wouldnt reccomend it on here. its not the place for "coming out"... in 2 replies now you have refered to males in a sexual way. not for me thanks.

enjoy your coffee and have a good day :thumbsup:

I've seen this thread & the thread that caused this thread to come about since first thing this morning,

the OP was pointlesly spammed with an almost one word reply, to a discussion thread, I personally didnt find it funny or relevant but treated it with the contempt it deserved, this thread was created to allow the discussion to continue & this thread to be spammed..

IMHO It worked, & i do agree with piers's original intent on this occasion. somehow its turned into a witchhunt....

thank you for this. i apprechiate what you have said and thanks for pointing out to those who chose not to read what it is about.

please see this as one person who is on my side.

please do not aim any direct insults at dogbot for his input. if you would like to insult anyone please aim it at me as im the one you have a problem with... for some unknown reason. dogbot has only voiced his thoughts.

Thanks

What can I say, I like males, who doesn't enjoy a little nbrown town action every now and again.

I too think you should be banned, not because I don't like you. Of course I like to Peirs. You're a pretty likeable guy. It's just you're obviously not fitting in, you're not getting along. Maybe you shoul try your own unique brand of humour, find a niche on here. At the minute you're simply being a douche, that's not very clever of you is it ?

You should go on Club Polo because they're a bunch of idiots and I think you'd fit in just fine over there.

I shall enjoy my coffee, I like coffee. Do you like coffee Peirs ?

Have you ever ejaculated?

Go and do it, and come back in a minute and let us know what it was like.

i dont find the need to do so as im in a relationship. perhaps you should look into it...

What can I say, I like males, who doesn't enjoy a little nbrown town action every now and again.

I too think you should be banned, not because I don't like you. Of course I like to Peirs. You're a pretty likeable guy. It's just you're obviously not fitting in, you're not getting along. Maybe you shoul try your own unique brand of humour, find a niche on here. At the minute you're simply being a douche, that's not very clever of you is it ?

You should go on Club Polo because they're a bunch of idiots and I think you'd fit in just fine over there.

I shall enjoy my coffee, I like coffee. Do you like coffee Peirs ?

thanks rich. i find that, generaly your a pleasant guy. you have your opinion which is cool.

im not a douche at all mate... :) please see what dogbot has said and you might understand the reasoning behind this thread.

i do enjoy a good coffee.. latte all the way... what you drinking?

I've got a child.

Idiot.

wow... congratulations... i didnt see that small print that says... Danno (+1 small child) i thought it was refering to you...

Medium latte, Nero all the way.

Since I'm off out and can't bring any controversial new things to the thread, I made you a picture on paint. I'm on a laptop so I think its pretty good for using a touchpad.

07ef8a93.jpg

The writing says 'Multiracial gayfest 2011'.

Medium latte, Nero all the way.

Since I'm off out and can't bring any controversial new things to the thread, I made you a picture on paint. I'm on a laptop so I think its pretty good for using a touchpad.

07ef8a93.jpg

The writing says 'Multiracial gayfest 2011'.

impressive touchpad skills... however im white so its not accurate... also its not to scale.. good effort though! perhaps you, danno and scotty would have been more suitable names as you seem to "fudge" eachother... :thumbsup:

mmm not a bad choice... starbucks does it for me

I'm going to say it...... your not going to like it, But its my opinion,

I dont like coffee

I like tea,

PG tips to be precise, the entire british empire was built on cups a tea, coffee is just far too american for me, an it makes me thirsty!! go figure!

You don't feel the need to ejaculate because you're in a relationship??...

Are you fridged, Piers? You don't look it from that picture of you!

my mistake... i misread this and understood that danno was suggesting i masturbate...

We all take turns on who gives or takes though.

sharing is caring

I'm going to say it...... your not going to like it, But its my opinion,

I dont like coffee

I like tea,

PG tips to be precise, the entire british empire was built on cups a tea, coffee is just far too american for me, an it makes me thirsty!! go figure!

GET OUT OF HERE NOW!

lol!

Peirs its people like you who ruin this forum, lol, i sound like you.

brb just going to start a discussion thread

How is it peopole like him who ruin forums?! its people like scotty that write pointless replies and stay on here commenting on other peoples things who may not be as mechanically minded as others. He basically trolls around here because he has nothing better to do. I dont understand why he sticks around when he doesnt own a lupo!... he just stays here to boost his self esteem by taking the piss out of people who dont know alot about their cars.

Edited by Blitzerman

Love the 'you don't own a lupo so get out of here' comments! Best kick some of the admins and mods out then! The people who don't own lupos did own lupos and go back a long way, including Scotty!

How is it peopole like him who ruin forums?! its people like scotty that write pointless replies and stay on here commenting on other peoples things who may not be as mechanically minded as others. He basically trolls around here because he has nothing better to do. I dont understand why he sticks around when he doesnt own a lupo!... he just stays here to boost his self esteem by taking the piss out of people who dont know alot about their cars.

WOW... your my hero! lol... you have simply said what i have always thought... :clap:

Thank you for posting in this thread...

I now have 2 people who agree with me...

and im also glad that you feel im not "ruining" this forum as this is not my aim... i just like to voice my concerns... :thumbsup: