AUDI TT black leather seats for vw lupo

fattasss

Selling front AUDI TT seats in black leather to fit vw lupo,

seats are in very good condition and are in full black leather, they are heated and come with brand new looms and switches,

they have been taken out of a vw lupo that i bought recently, only selling because my lupo is going back to standard spec.

£220 takes them, collection or i can arrange postage.

based in bedfordshire

3249886-1.jpg

Edited by fattasss

Hi there, these sound good but a picture or two would help, can you call me to discuss, will they fit straight in as supplied or will I have to get some bits and bobs for them to fit, any wear and tear on them, My contact details are

Tel 0191 2902576 and 'e' is steve@cobh.zzn.com if i'm out please leave a tel number for me to call you back cheers stevie

c'mon every1 knows wat TT seats look like, these are full black leather and almost new, already to fit any lupo.

Not the best approach to get a sale. Everyone on here knows what a Lupo looks like, but very few would buy one without looking around it in person let alone photos.

Hello Paz, many thanks for the call last night, and I see you have put a photo up which helps a great deal, any chance of an underside photo to show what you mean with the welding of the bars and the fitting of them, cos I am no welder and would have to explain to the garage man what to do, do they have to be welded or can they be drilled and bolted instead which might be more within my capabilities of DIY

cheers stevie

If you're changing the seats to standard, would you consider selling the seats with the modified subframes as you'll need standard subframes for standard seats anyway?

My apologies if that's a stupid question.

m8, dont leave negative comms, any1 interested can come to view them they are out of the lupo and come with the fixings,

call on 07930646660 if interested.

If you are selling the seats then surely some good pictures of your seats with views of them that people have asked for is a reasonable request, displaying several pictures will help your sale and give peace of mind to the buyer, also an address and postcode would be handy for those people coming for a lookey lookey.

So are the seats in your photo the actual seats that you are selling?.

Are the seats in the photo actually out of your old lupo?

Are you also selling the seats in the photo on hee-bay?

So come on get some pictures up and show us your goodies

cheers stevie

So are the seats in your photo the actual seats that you are selling?.

Are the seats in the photo actually out of your old lupo? NO

Are you also selling the seats in the photo on hee-bay?

cheers stevie

I know they arnt the seats out of the TDI lupo as I sold it to him last week and they arnt in that good of condition and have scratches on the back