Cant wait to get my GTI :-)

Super-Luce

Wooooow Sold my fiesta :-)

Guy has paid a deposit and is coming to get it this wednesday :-)

Saw a GTI last sat and its amazing :-)

3 hour ish drive down and back so im glad I liked it haha, put a deposit on it

Going to pick it up Sat if all goes well wooooooow :-)

Really pleased as I wanted a Anthracite grey one and Ive managed to find one :-D

Lowered on Coilovers aswell, but otherwise standard looking which is perfect :-)

Only thing is that is has no badges on the back, which I wanted but nevermind, keep people guessing

as to whats just over taken them :-P

Aftermarket stainless steel twin exhaust aswell which sounds beautiful :)

Also has a clublupo sticker on it already lol, though current owners arnt members,

So someone here has owned it before haha :)

Hi Super-Luce,

The build quality, handling and speed will be a vast improvement compared to your old Fiesta. Not that I've got anyhting against them, lol.

I do hope all goes according to plan and you get the GTi as they are smashing little cars as I had one up until a few months ago when I sold mine.

I can supply new rear badges if need be.

Good Luck and enjoy!

Regards, Dale.

Aw thanks very much Dale.

I think i'd be after a rear black VW badge, the boot is completely smooth and has no indent for a badge though,

dont know if that makes any difference to which badges i can get?

I also really hope everything goes to plan :)

Well ive driven classic minis for years, and I feel LupoGTI's do a bettre job at being the modern version of a mini

than the BMW minis have done.

Its the roundabouts and the nippyness :-)

Looking forward to sat now :-D

aaaaah Might be getting the Loop today :)

Trying not to get too excited as the guy coming for my fiesta is coming this afternoon so I cant help but worry something will go wrong :S

I had an 8 hour drive for mine, was so nervous going down and the drive back was definitely an experience I wont forget! Even over a year on everyone at work is amazed by how much I love it, parked it up in work yesterday night and gave it a quick wipe down and they were like 'Pete you've had it about a 18 months now and you still look after it and smile looking at it as the 1st day you turned up in it!'

Hope you have the same experience with yours!

I had an 8 hour drive for mine, was so nervous going down and the drive back was definitely an experience I wont forget! Even over a year on everyone at work is amazed by how much I love it, parked it up in work yesterday night and gave it a quick wipe down and they were like 'Pete you've had it about a 18 months now and you still look after it and smile looking at it as the 1st day you turned up in it!'

Hope you have the same experience with yours!

you freak, get a grip

Know how your feeling mate just picked up my 3rd gti last night and still get that feeling even more so with this one as I have never seen one fully loaded like this,six speed,heated leather,air con,sunroof,1 lady doc owner and full vag history woo hoo lol only down side is I'm going to sell the other 2 now.Hope you get yours safe and sound can't wait to see the pics

aaaaaaaahh I have it! Got home about half 11 last night, woweee its amazing.

Got in it this morning for work and ive had a massive grin on my face the whole way.

I told myself i'd drive it sensibly to keep the fuel costs down but NO WAY, had great fun haha

Oh i love it so much haha

Will post pics and start a thread when i get home :D