Good morning!

Piers

Good morning. Ovelsept! Have friends coming for dinner tonight and I need to get busy as TSO has volunteered me to do the cooking!

Biggest issue being that Jen is a gardner, so we need to tidy the garden as well as the house. Back done last night, but the front grass needs cut and tidied.

Oh well onwards...

Good morning. Ovelsept! Have friends coming for dinner tonight and I need to get busy as TSO has volunteered me to do the cooking!

Biggest issue being that Jen is a gardner, so we need to tidy the garden as well as the house. Back done last night, but the front grass needs cut and tidied.

Oh well onwards...

sounds like a busy day ray!

does anyone else wake up in the morning to fine their tv is always on BBC3 from watching family guy the night before?

im going to chill in the garden i think being as the weather is good... give the car a good clean and if i get chance pop to the bodyshop. needs to go and have front bumper repainted. had it done so it looks better for selling but the colour isnt right so looks like its been in a bump :( not good! need it all week tho because fetching my dearly beloved from birmingham airport tuesday night/wednesday morning.... then off to USC next weekend... gonna be tight! might have to wait a week :)

my TV was on to COD this morning marcus lol! you know the video it plays telling the story on MW2. that was my first sight :D

does anyone else wake up in the morning to fine their tv is always on BBC3 from watching family guy the night before?

I tend to wake up to find my computer still on next to me with the end of an iplayer program up on screen that i inevitably have to watch again to find out what i missed lol

MMmmm have to say ive done that a few times before! not this morning however, a nice 12km for me to wake me up! and now to decide what i want to do lupo wise next! Have a good people!

WOW! my thread has been open now for 4 hours and not been locked?!?! AWESOME! :D

Babestation FTW :D

Nope, not locked... but it has been moved to the drivers lounge as it doesn't appear to be motoring related...

So far today I've done lots and lots of laundry - the downside of owning your own house.

it has mentioned cleaning cars and other forms of lupo related info :)

benefit of living at home still mate.... :D

Fortunate enough that my dad owns a laundry company :P

and yeah i used to wake up with bbc 3 on, i worked out if you set it to record family guy, start watching it from the recording, it stops playing when fam guy ends :)

Stepping stones Is one of the funniest things on tv! Along with the giant balls on total wipeout.

Food all prepared, just need to stick a few things in the oven and prepare a salad, so now sitting chillin' in the garden.

Menu for anyone interested

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Starter

Pea, Spring onion and mint soup with parmesan biscuits

Main

Wild mushroom and sweet red pepper lasagne

Mixed pepper, pesto and mozzarella tatin

Lemon, garlic and thyme baked baby new potatoes

Boiled baby new potatoes

MIxed slad

Garlic bread

Desert

Baked rasberry cheescake

Rasberry and coffee muffin

Home made strawberry icecream

Creme fresh

Coffee and alcohol to suit!!

Need to walk the dog soon.

Best part is some of the rasberries are wild and grow on common ground so I picked them this morning.

I envy you silver! I've got work in 40 minutes and i have to cook for **** loads of people under really stressful conditions. I love cooking, wish i was cooking/chilling at home tonight :P

Food all prepared, just need to stick a few things in the oven and prepare a salad, so now sitting chillin' in the garden.

Menu for anyone interested

Starter

Pea, Spring onion and mint soup with parmesan biscuits

Main

Wild mushroom and sweet red pepper lasagne

Mixed pepper, pesto and mozzarella tatin

Lemon, garlic and thyme baked baby new potatoes

Boiled baby new potatoes

MIxed slad

Garlic bread

Desert

Baked rasberry cheescake

Rasberry and coffee muffin

Home made strawberry icecream

Creme fresh

Coffee and alcohol to suit!!

Need to walk the dog soon.

Best part is some of the rasberries are wild and grow on common ground so I picked them this morning.

whats your address bro! im coming round! lol

Cars had a good clean today. Fed the mrs rabbits and watered the lawn. Off out around Nottingham in H11UPO tonight. Netherfield if anyone local is on....