found whilst browing the net

paulbin

i found a vw pdf, and inside had a sports kit for the lupo, factory fitted, there a whole list of wheels, spoilers, side indicators, side skirts and front and rear bumpers

any 1 seen these before?

bodykit2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bodykit1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i aint seen it before, but i think the rear bumper looks cool, just smooth the bump strips and you're onto a winner, but th efront bumper aint my style, it looks as though it has too much going on.

I dont like any part of it.

The side skirts look too striong.

There sqauare and stick out too much, you'll never get them to blend into the car.

Everythings been said about the front bumper.

Love the wheels though.Would loke to see them on a slammed Lupo.

Are they 14s?

Anyone know what they are called?

The vents look odd.

Not sure on the rear yet...

just did a qwik photo shop on the front bumper n looks frikin pretty gud but think it might look gud leaving the 2 vertical lines on it as these match the bonnet lines absolutly perfectly where the headlights stick out it makes a defined outline against the rest of the bonnet if u know what i mean an the lines on the bumper wud make the line on the bonnet stick out further in a kinda optical trick kinda way

And look at the passengers side of the bumper look at the way it flows down to the ground rather than curving in, giving the imppresion its more aggresive especially if it was slammed.

What i dont like is, its a deeper bumper so without those crappy skirts it would look daft as the bumper wud sit lower than the bottom of the sills.