Clarkson's Lamborghini

VWJason

He can afford and has the time to look after it, puts in the best fuel, alway serviced blah blah blah.

anyone who can afford to buy one can afford to service it and run the right fuels, so i dont really see your point

anyone who can afford to buy one can afford to service it and run the right fuels, so i dont really see your point

I regularly see a guy from close to me filling his brand new skyline GT-R up with normal shell 95ron Petrol... I die a little inside everytime.

You don't really have to read my point then :confused: Sorry you disagree and felt the need to comment on a light hearted thread :coffee:

You don't really have to read my point then :confused: Sorry you disagree and felt the need to comment on a light hearted thread :coffee:

What the **** are you doing on a forum then?

Also, he actually has a very good point

Your blind, Jamie was saying that ANYONE who owned a car like that would have the money to pay for servicing etc. Not just Clarkson.

What the **** are you doing on a forum then?

Also, he actually has a very good point

Firstly - Gaining and occasionally giving information, looking at cars, buying and selling parts etc.

He may well do, but it is not always true that people with expensive and high performance cars look after them properly - a rich man might buy a car to show off and do very little in the way of maintenance. Clarkson however has been in cars for years, and i'd expect the car to have a full dealer service history, any problems would have been fixed straight away the way they should be fixed, he will have warmed the engine up before ragging it.

I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me, i'm used to it - It just sounded a bit too personal to me, it's probably just my insecurity.

EDIT: Yes, probably anyone who can afford it would HAVE the money to look after it, but they wouldn't necessarily SPEND the money on looking after it. That is what I meant and I should've made it clearer.

Edited by jabbles21

He may well do, but it is not always true that people with expensive and high performance cars look after them properly - a rich man might buy a car to show off and do very little in the way of maintenance.

EDIT: Yes, probably anyone who can afford it would HAVE the money to look after it, but they wouldn't necessarily SPEND the money on looking after it. That is what I meant and I should've made it clearer.

I regularly see a guy from close to me filling his brand new skyline GT-R up with normal shell 95ron Petrol... I die a little inside everytime.

I for one agree with you! :coffee:

I'll ensure every used car i buy has a well known motoring journalists name on the log book from now on then, just to make sure!

I'd say you best stick with your current car for life then, as I doubt you have the amount of money to buy a car off a well known motoring journalist.

(Awaits a reply of a for sale ad of a cheap car once owned by a well know motoring journalist)

No I didn't mean ryan Dunn, cool your jets. I meant that one where they opened up a life raft inside it and messed it up. If you actually read my post I used the word 'he's', as in he is, not he was, crumbs. Some touchy people on here nowadays!!