James's GTD & Jetta - Still Alive..

James827

its actually surprisingly cheap! Cheaper than the Lupo!

hmm, have you started repairs yet? I did see some threads about it and pictures of it out and about so assumed it was all good?

just keep an eye out for a new engine if worst come to worse :)

Also, I scraped my Bumper today, which is just my luck! might be able to sort it out I have until Sunday, but im not sure weather paying to get it fixed is worth it over just leaving it and taking a bit less for the car.. hmm dilemmas

its not major damage, just a scuff. still a bit gay :( .

Edited by James827

its actually surprisingly cheap! Cheaper than the Lupo!

hmm, have you started repairs yet? I did see some threads about it and pictures of it out and about so assumed it was all good?

just keep an eye out for a new engine if worst come to worse :)

thats awesome, i dont know why but ive always loved mk2 GTD's, theyre pretty rare i guess.

and yeah i managed to fix the oil leak with a new oil seperator (basically a plastic box) that cost me £88 from VW :( it still smokes alot and stuff but im dealing with it for now.

No that's on polish plates aha!

don't want to give too much away but its Very similar. its black, and 5 Door with a few different bits like wheels etc.

thats awesome, i dont know why but ive always loved mk2 GTD's, theyre pretty rare i guess.

and yeah i managed to fix the oil leak with a new oil separator (basically a plastic box) that cost me £88 from VW :( it still smokes alot and stuff but im dealing with it for now.

yeah, its prefect for me really, wouldn't have given up the Lupo unless it was a diesel, i was thinking about building my own, but this one came up, and with the extras its got etc its worth it :)

ah right, have you thought about a compression leakage test (A garage can do this) tells you weather your rings or seals are gone, if I were you id keep an eye out for a Head and bottom end with the same engine code (or one that would work) and then slot that one in in-place of the old one :)

No that's on polish plates aha!

don't want to give too much away but its Very similar. its black, and 5 Door with a few different bits like wheels etc.

Dutch actually, I was gonna say good luck overtaking haha :lol:

P1010082.jpg

haha, only LHD car is considerer is a Rallye or a 3L.

Multistorie car-parks are the worst! my mum used to have a LHD opal Kadette, apparently it was the most annoying thing... ever!