GTI seats, FK high sports, stubby drivers wing mirror

tomnotrevo

I'm selling my black and red GTI seats as I'm going to be getting rid of my lupo over the summer so I'm putting it back to standard (ish).

Includes both driver and passenger seats in very good condition and the cloths to cover the rear seats which look as though they have never been sat in. I can show the buyer how to change over the rear covers if needs be.

Also included are four matching hoop headrests

£175

Fk high sports, fully adjustable coil-over set. Been on the car for about 30k miles, Off-side front shocker has leaked but been told my cousin (fully trained Mercedes mechanic) that it is repairable. The rest is fine so would be perfect for spares or repairs if you're capable.

£150

Stubby drivers side wing mirror, base plate, mirror cap, glass and the adjuster cables, all you need to just undo the bolt inside and bolt this on, the cap is in flash red but has a scratch on it so ideally would need a respray, if any one wants it in flash red I have a can of touch up that I can do it with.

£40

Located in Doncaster, DN7 less than 5 minutes from Junction 4 of the M18, Collection only.

PM if you want pictures and I'll get some taken on Saturday.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions just ask. :)

Edited topic title.

Edited by tomnotrevo

Hi mate.....Has your mechanic mate told you how much it be to repair the shocker thats leaking or have you checked with FK how much it would be to repair it? Also what condition are the coilies in apart from the leak? Any pics please? Lastly, I know you mention collection only but would you be willing to post the coiilies to Scotland(KY5) if I paid for the p+p? Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi mate.....Has your mechanic mate told you how much it be to repair the shocker thats leaking or have you checked with FK how much it would be to repair it? Also what condition are the coilies in apart from the leak? Any pics please? Lastly, I know you mention collection only but would you be willing to post the coiilies to Scotland(KY5) if I paid for the p+p? Cheers :thumbsup:

Replacement damper can be bought under £60

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

As has been asked already but any pics of the seats? And I'm also interested in the stubby mirror, is it manual?

Ta, Lauren

Hi guys sorry for no replies and I havn't had chance to get pictures on. Had abit of a family emergency but I'll get home on Friday some time, so I will have pictures of everything up on Saturday and sort out go has first call on items as i have some personal messages about afew items!

thanks for being patient.

• 2 weeks later...

Right then, sorry its taken me so long to get back to you all!

The only bad points I can on the seats would be a few missing dark squares off the front of the drivers side seat base, as well as some tiny damage to the plastic base of the passenger seat. But you can see for yourself, I didn't know there was any squares missing from my seat until i took the pictures and you cant see the damaged to the passenger seat when its in the car.

Drivers seat

DSCF0610.jpg

DSCF0609.jpg

DSCF0605.jpg

DSCF0604.jpg

DSCF0606.jpg

Passenger seat

DSCF0608.jpg

DSCF0607.jpg

Mirror

DSCF0602.jpg

DSCF0601.jpg

DSCF0600.jpg

DSCF0599.jpg

I've not included any pictures of the rear seats or the headrests as they are all in near mint condition. By all means ask if you really must have pictures and I'll get some up Wednesday.

I'll also show the buyer how to fit the rear cloths if you don't know how as they can be a bit of a ball ache the first time you do them.

I'll try to make time to clean the coil overs up on Wednesday after work and get pictures up of those then. I'll email larger pics to those who have already asked me too and will do to anyone else who wants a better look.

Thanks,

Tom.

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

Sorry for the inactivity. I know most of the people who previously showed interest will have obtained the items they wanted through other avenues but all items are still for sale.

The seats and suspension are collection only from Doncaster less than 5mins from junction 4 of the M18. Cash on collection or PaPpal.

The wing mirror is £45 posted. PayPal only.

PM me if interested and I'll check for PM's every evening.

Cheers