Dubmania '11

Tomjw

I think if the sun was out it would of been alot better but atleast it didnt piss it down! :) Was good to speak to a few members on here and well done to Ryan and Alex :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I did, I thought my car was bumpy driving on the field, his head was all over the place, felt sorry for him lol

Guest Jade.Lupo.Babezz

I kno that lad in the wheelchair! considerin how bumpy it was hes took some really good pics =]

Edited by Jade.Lupo.Babezz

well done with the awards amazed how many lupos and arosa there was in show and shine :) i had a good weekend shame about the rain but thats what campings about lol

well done with the awards amazed how many lupos and arosa there was in show and shine :) i had a good weekend shame about the rain but thats what campings about lol

and the that generator at 7-8 ish ....

The show is definately becoming more popular as it goes on! I thought this year though the club stands were placed too far apart from each other! & that the show n shine area was basicly the clublupo stand LOL! Lookin forward to seein some of you again at GTI Inters! :)

anyone see the bog standard ford mondeo on the show and shine..... please own up, it was ****ed too lol

lmao! i seen that , and just thought, what ?! :S

awesome engine bay shot ;)

Thought you'd like it ;) Ryan was telling me how powerful it is.... and how scared he was LOL! :P