Schmidt Modernlines For Sale

tomcomben

i am selling my gorgeous schmidt modernlines. freshly refubished and not a scratch on them, never fitted.

there 15x7

et32

4x100 will fit vw's

looking for £450 ONO!

either comment, pm or text me on 07718976392

schmitts.jpg

Edited by tomcomben

^ thats what i was thinking lol. although they are in a rare size i think? the ones for sale new that i've seen are all 15x8 et24ish.

ignoring the price they are very nice looking wheels!

Definitely rare although these are most likely Revolution RFX rather than Schmidts (don't think Schmidt ever produced 7x15's). I've been looking for a set of 7's for a while but these are a bit steep for me as i only need 2 of them.

All the people that are saying you can buy a set of 7's new i'd like to know where from? :confused:

Definitely rare although these are most likely Revolution RFX rather than Schmidts (don't think Schmidt ever produced 7x15's). I've been looking for a set of 7's for a while but these are a bit steep for me as i only need 2 of them.

All the people that are saying you can buy a set of 7's new i'd like to know where from? :confused:

When I was looking at price comparisons I thought there were differences in the lip, but the photo's are not the best to compare with.

I did think they might have been Revolution, but thought the seller, selling for such a premium, would have done his own research.

So it's not even scene tax, but clublupo tax!

wooooo guys easy! £750 is very steep im looking for £500 ono.............. i spose this is what happens when u get other people to make a topic for you! its changed now! so happy viewing :)

wooooo guys easy! £750 is very steep im looking for £500 ono.............. i spose this is what happens when u get other people to make a topic for you! its changed now! so happy viewing :)

now you've been rumbled...