hey all

Blackrat

its been a while since i been on here, as holidays have been taking up most of my time lately, but that has come to an end (damn)

got home this morning, thought id start up ol loop as she hasnt been running for a while and guess what i cant find .... YUP the FCKING key !!

would you believe it has been 'lost' ? , so what i would like to know is ... does anyone know whats involved in getting a new key ? i have taken my barels out of the doors, but can still gain entry thru the boot with a key.

if you wondering if we had a good time in SA , hell YEA !!!

check out the wheels

MVC00008.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i thought if i sprayed it silver it would be as close to my loop as possible (jokes)

happy new year (btw) .. and check out the for sale section for stickers if anyone wants

Andi just to set things straight I DID NOT LOOSE the key !!! how dare you swear at me like that wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> hehehhehe

i left them here for someone to start the engine while i was away, and somehow they went missing

yea got back to the drizzle at 6am this morning, lurvly smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You dont usually get a spare with a salvage car tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> :roll

a good locksmith will be able to cut a mechanical key from the door lock for about £25. I wont start the car tho' cos of the immobiliser. You need to go to a dealer with id ,V5 And beg them to give you a 7 digit SKC. You need to give them a 14 digit code from the immobiliser using vag com.

The problem is they don't like giving this out anymore.

I was lucky, I was able to get mine biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

see here