robyn-lupo

breaking lupo 1.4 tdi highline.

blue and black heated leather seats plus door cards

coilovers ( with new top mounts)

All windows

lexus back lights/ standard back lights

electric sun roof

dash

exhaust which was never on the car i think may be gti middle exhaust.

engine, clocks, ecu and wiring loom

stealth shelf with 6x9 holes

front and back window wiper motors

centre console

stereo pocket

BBS split rims x4 jazz blue inners, need new dishes.

anything else please feel free to ask, open to offers, the lupo is pictured on my sight robyn-lupo (during her better days). feel free to phone robyn on 07872596539.

Blitzerman

coilovers should fit as mine is a 1.4 sport tdi. they are Jamex but uv already had some interest so if they do not buy them ill let you know next.

i am girlk therefore terrible at parking so the dishes are quite kirbed however on ebay atm there are some beautiful dishes going quite cheap, i have photos of the wheels before they were kirbed if you want me to email some pictures and if you like them il take photos of them now with the damage so you can decide if there too kirbed or whatever but they'll probably be a good bargain.

all the best Robyn

Blitzerman

coilovers should fit as mine is a 1.4 sport tdi. they are Jamex but uv already had some interest so if they do not buy them ill let you know next.

i am girlk therefore terrible at parking so the dishes are quite kirbed however on ebay atm there are some beautiful dishes going quite cheap, i have photos of the wheels before they were kirbed if you want me to email some pictures and if you like them il take photos of them now with the damage so you can decide if there too kirbed or whatever but they'll probably be a good bargain.

all the best Robyn

pics of the kerbed wheels wud be good, if they arent horrendously bad i might be interested! how much u looking for them anyway? Got tyres on em?

Ill pm u aswell :D

Edited by Blitzerman

Nock

iv emailed pictures of the seats let me know if your still interested best way to get hold of me is to text as i have limmited internet access atm.

all the best

robyn

Email hasn't come through :-/

price on the engine conversion package

engine/box

fuel lines/tank

pedal box/gear linkage

wiring loom

driveshafts

and generally everything the engine needs to run

thanks chris