Sticker Bombing (Jesus Handles And Sunvisors)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.touge.co.uk/sticker-bomb-50-pack-over-50-discount-899-p.asp

this looks quite good but I wouldn't fancy spending £60 on stickers.

I found that the other day too, and yeah it's steep but they're vinyl I think so it's pretty good for what you get. If I can't find some decent ones before my next proper payday I'm just painting my trim to match my wheels, less hassle :)

Just throwing out an idea... I recently bought a £3200 large format printer (A1) that can print on adhesive vinyl (for outdoor use). This could be used to print large sheets of either separate stickers, or finished collages ready for fitting. All custom designed off course.

It prints from rolls of media (vinyl, canvas, photo paper etc) at 24 inches wide and 15 feet+ in length if needed.

Do you think there will be a need/market for something like this? Or should I stick to printing massive NES controller stickers for coffeetables? :D

IMG_0646.jpg

@ Haakon

So Your Telling Me That You Could Print Pretty Much Anything? Onto A Very Large Surface Area? :)

You Could Make Yourself A Fair Few Bob Yano.. I'd Be Tempted To Pay For Your Services.

Yes, I can print just about anything :) I also have a Roland GX-24 signmaker for vinyl sticker cutting, and when the printer and cutter are linked up to another, I can make full-colour print contour-cut stickers :) The big Epson prints, then you load the print into the Roland and it cuts it into finished stickers :)

All custom-designed off course :)

omg i want that coffee table :D. theres a guy on another forum im a member of who does vinyls etc. he seems to be making money think the majority of people on the forum bought some stickers off him :)

I'd have to make a lot of stickers to break even, just the machines themselves has set me back around £7000, and considering about half of what a sticker sells for is expenses related to making it (vinyl, ink, laminate, application tape etc) I'd have to sell £14000 worth of stickers/vinyl just to break even.. And only after then we can talk about making money on it.. Not in the next few years, that's for sure..

Anyways... I can make pretty much anything with these machines combined, I also have a heat press for making print on t-shirts, hoodies etc..

• 3 weeks later...

Just throwing out an idea... I recently bought a £3200 large format printer (A1) that can print on adhesive vinyl (for outdoor use). This could be used to print large sheets of either separate stickers, or finished collages ready for fitting. All custom designed off course.

It prints from rolls of media (vinyl, canvas, photo paper etc) at 24 inches wide and 15 feet+ in length if needed.

Do you think there will be a need/market for something like this? Or should I stick to printing massive NES controller stickers for coffeetables? :D

IMG_0646.jpg

That is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time.

:wub:

IMG_0646.jpg

could make some killer dough with this

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You'll be on the sex offenders list in no time buying that book, its kids stickers. You might as well get a job lot of sweets and a puppy.

:lol:

ive done my visors with skate stickers but some are starting to peel n its really annoying so i though about photoshopping all the logos i want layed out like i want and get them printed and big sheets and wrap the visors and sunroof switch thingy and cut to size or is this cheating and will look lame?

this is ideas so far (not finished, too much white i think)

11111111111111111111111nl.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The sticker bomb book isn't produces to do cars scotty its a showcase of solo ones work.

I did my mirrors and front seat badge mate, just lacqured them, although the mirrors have faded a bit, you can get uv proof lacqur but its about 30 quid a can.

In the process of taking all of mine off, they didn't just fade a bit, they're nearly greyscale now. :confused: I love the look, but at Fast Show I saw so many bombed cars but ALL were rocking the same stickers, I have some different "original" stickers, but getting enough of them is too much effort for me, probably just gonna colour code everything I have :)

Edited by BlockHead

Yeah mate your just right im not for bombing any of the outside of the car unless i get the specific thing that noone has :) haha.. i only wanted to do the silly inside bits so everyone that gets in goes "OH! i like that" hahaha.. or " you must have had some patience to do that ****"