Stickerbombed dash

BlockHead

Im going to take the top gear style approach to this , "would hollie will-a-booby be impressed"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's abit harsh picking on someone with dyslexia, it's not like he's doing it on purpose? lol

As for the sticker bombing, it's not my cup of tea but it's what you like at the end of the day, it's your car, your choice! :)

I don't see why everyone is so uptight about spelling anyway. I just thought we were on here to help each other out and have a bit of a laugh.

Anyway :) I think the sticker bombing looks bang tidy.

Scotty that was below the belt.

No sense of humour at all, did you not even see the irony of someone being dyslexic and spelling it wrong.

Im not condoning my post but it was just there for me, i even tried to stop myself but i couldnt.

Yeah, that's abit harsh picking on someone with dyslexia, it's not like he's doing it on purpose? lol

As for the sticker bombing, it's not my cup of tea but it's what you like at the end of the day, it's your car, your choice! :)

Thank you! Tis why I did it, sod originality.

I don't see why everyone is so uptight about spelling anyway. I just thought we were on here to help each other out and have a bit of a laugh.

Anyway :) I think the sticker bombing looks bang tidy.

It was when I took the pic, the centre unit looks pretty crappy now, didn't lacquer it in time :(

Nice work there, I like it! it's funky! bet its hard to see out the windscreen with the reflection from the dash though?

Not that much of a problem to be honest :) I drive more at night than anything so most of the time I barely see it :shades:

Where did I say was better at anything than anyone else? Spell check saves most of my blushes.