Car innuendo thread..

JoeA

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can all turn on yourselves as much as you like (although I feel i have to stick up for ben as whenever iv spoken to him he seems like a sound lad) but don't ever..... Ever.... Talk bad about dubstep.

Doctor P - Sweet Shop.... Lesson one.

You can all turn on yourselves as much as you like (although I feel i have to stick up for ben as whenever iv spoken to him he seems like a sound lad) but don't ever..... Ever.... Talk bad about dubstep.

Too late, just did.

:wub:

Caspa - Where's my money.... Lesson two.

...because the young generation have no brains?

:coffee:

Nope, because the young generation don't have time to listen to the 15 minute symphonies that you old folk do! :lol::coffee:

...because the young generation have no brains?

:coffee:

For clarification and qualification of this comment, please refer to Michel Roux's Service on BBC2 last night. I reckon 6 out of the 8 contenders were complete spacks.

I'm an A2-level music student and this year i have to learn a 54 minute symphony by Mahler basically off by heart (his 4th for anyone who cares).

Later this year ill be studying pre 1940's jazz.

Im not naive in my musical choices, as i am exposed to lots of different music, and consider myself very skilled in various aspects of music.

I like dubstep, not because i have no brain. But because i respect the creativity within it and the sheer amount of fused genres it consists of.

rant over.

:)

I can appreciate the fact that peoples tastes in music differ but to just stereotype everyone that likes a certain genre as brainless is an incredibly narrow minded view and says alot more about a persons character than their interest in music ever could....

I'm an A2-level music student and this year i have to learn a 54 minute symphony by Mahler basically off by heart (his 4th for anyone who cares).

Im not naive in my musical choices, as i am exposed to lots of different music, and consider myself very skilled in various aspects of music.

I like dubstep, not because i have no brain. But because i respect the creativity within it and the sheer amount of fused genres it consists of.

rant over.

I can't match your music credentials but..

I got a C in GCSE music! :)

Oh, and I got a new iPod for Xmas :)

And I agree with you on the mix of genres. A good example to the into of Doctor P. Sweet shop. Huge contrast to Doc. P'S own bit.

Jake.

rant over.

Call that a rant? -c "must try harder"

I can appreciate the fact that peoples tastes in music differ but to just stereotype everyone that likes a certain genre as brainless is an incredibly narrow minded view and says alot more about a persons character than their interest in music ever could....

Yes I am a narrow minded grumpy old biggot, get over it; I have. ;)

IDGM: That was a classic piece of TV and whilst I understand that all the young generation do not fit into that mould I can't help thinking they do.

I can get over that you're 'A narrow minder grumpy old biggot' if that's what you think calling teenagers 'brainless' is.

What I can't get over is your hatred for such a huge, popular and diverse genre of music and everyone who appreciates it.

Edited by jabbles21

I can get over that you're 'A narrow minder grumpy old biggot' if that's what you think calling teenagers 'brainless' is.

What I can't get over is your hatred for such a huge, popular and diverse genre of music and everyone who appreciates it.

Like i said, get over it, I did.

...and for the record I get a lot more stick for being on the wrong side of 40 than you do for being wet behind the ears.

And please laugh. I'm not a serious kind of chap.

...well not always.

Oh and did I tell you that I pay £160ish a year to insure my GTI?

Bwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa...