Project Loop De. Loop

gavstar88

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer the rear has the shocks and springs from the TA Technix kit but sits alot higher even with the adjusters etc out.

Once the arches are rolled I'll look into getting shorter springs for the rear, is a must.

I love the plate too... Quite fitting aswell :P

Yer I live in Tebworth just off the A5 from Hockliffe but work in Kingston at the big Costco.

Spend alot of time up at the cinema too though so could be any number of places youve seen me :P

All parts are now painted, just waiting for it all to cure properly and then itll be put back together and the whole car machine polished.

Will have it back Thursday (bit of a ****ter as I was hoping to drive to a friends in London for a gig tomorrow night but have to take the train now, feel so lost without my car)

Watch this space for pics Thursday ;)

I don't think having a poo in the number plate recess will last long. May need to go back for repairs soon.

Despite that.... looking awesome. I remember those respray and bodywork days.. amazing feeling whilst finally finished!