DRURY :-)

j22drury

Them tyres look rediculous. Needs some different sizes fitted.

i just got outta uni and couldnt afford 50 profiles :(

theyll do for now i guess, i quite like the fact that they fill the arches though... i dunno whether to chop the wellers in for something else tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok! Gone are my wellers and in with some new wheels....

im aware its really high atm and this will be sorted in the not so distant future.

402c51cf.jpg

3f07b67f.jpg

1b89a5fd.jpg

8a38f6c9.jpg

went to buy some 6mm spacers for the front to clear the caliper,a mallet and some 1mm washers for DIY camber ;) ill be getting my stance on at some point this week! they need new thinner tyres but funds are pretty tight atm so itll have to wait for a while...

6aacccf8.jpg

^^^^^ horrid looking atm but will be worth it in the end i hope, the constant scrubbing of tyres anymore which was driving me insane!

dba075f6.jpg

my plans for her new look!

and a colour change if i ever get the money and motivation...

43404b84.jpg

bare with me guys ill get there soon!

Drury xxxxxxx B)

Hate to say it, but much prefer the wellers! I hope you got some extra £'s in exchange for those wheels :lol:

Tom

i got 50 quid, 2 of them were quite buckled too from whoever i got them off :( i loved the wellers but all they ever did was scrub and it drove me mental. driving down the road shouting at your car is not a cool look :lol:

very nice :D

why thank you! itll be sorted all in good time, got my paper application successfully through to the next stage of police recruitment so it looks like i have a few free days until the 22nd when i go through to the assessment stage. cant get a job until i know so lupo moddage until then!!!! :lol:

front end is running a little too much camber for my liking sir!

new wheels are better than whellers, get a good size tyre on there and take that illest sticker off the bumper it rages me :D

thats what it ended up as from the wheel alignment! went from 4 degrees to 2! :lol: i prefer them too tbh! aye i like nankang stretch so ill get some on the NS2's in 165/50's :) thank you!!!! :D ah the illest stickers going too dont worry!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

What size tyres have you got on the new wheels at the moment? Just to get an idea of what looks like what?

theyre 195/50 atm, definately need 165's but money is scarce atm :(

update y0

dc95d88e.jpg

50ff7d4f.jpg

d1a15c40.jpg

:shades:

Them wheels look class in pink, well done! shame about the wheel weight on the outside though

i saw that horrid wheel weight too!!!!! i'll sort it!

i just came in from epic night out and obviously though ahhhhh club lupo is the best thing to come on!!!!!

need to get a life seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RawseGTI came out but he was a total pussy, he might have danced along for 2 to 3 hours didnt try have sex with my girlfriends sisters friend like i did!!!!!!

Joe youre a fanny! :lol: check me out at 5am living it up xxxxxxx B) FML

i saw that horrid wheel weight too!!!!! i'll sort it!

i just came in from epic night out and obviously though ahhhhh club lupo is the best thing to come on!!!!!

need to get a life seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RawseGTI came out but he was a total pussy, he might have danced along for 2 to 3 hours didnt try have sex with my girlfriends sisters friend like i did!!!!!!

Joe youre a fanny! :lol: check me out at 5am living it up xxxxxxx B) FML

Lmaooooo drury you fricking lunatic......tbf after losing you due to the cafuffle I realised the cheap jager and knock off red bull wasnt doing my stomach any good.....nice pink rims btw, the cnetre caps look especially nice! xxxx

oh no lol

oh yessssss! :D

Awesome :) really like this colour contrast :)

cheers mate :lol:

Lmaooooo drury you fricking lunatic......tbf after losing you due to the cafuffle I realised the cheap jager and knock off red bull wasnt doing my stomach any good.....nice pink rims btw, the cnetre caps look especially nice! xxxx

what was his deal? thompson didnt do anything! my head hurts and i keep looking at my wheels outside and its making my eyes bleed and my skull crack :(

I apologise for my club lupo drunkeness xxxxxx

what was his deal? thompson didnt do anything! my head hurts and i keep looking at my wheels outside and its making my eyes bleed and my skull crack :(

I apologise for my club lupo drunkeness xxxxxx

• 3 weeks later...

after getting my new tyres i was able to go lowwwwww...

the front still needs lowering but i need a few tips from people so help or advice would be greatly appreciated. i know the rear needs spacering too but by how much?????

efa6d66e.jpg

b5d6ee41.jpg

1f0a1f81.jpg

4e383ce8.jpg

4b3c356c.jpg

ca304d7e.jpg

c9369543.jpg

i know the wheels need repainting too, bloody outer wheel weights :angry2:

thank youuuu xxxxxx

I agree, needs raising a tad on the back :/ then some spacers slotting in.....other than that your WINNIIIING!!! p.s imma come see you and lulu this weekend!!! xxxxxx

ClubLupo drunkeness FTW!!!!

i spilt beer on my laptop last time so no more club lupo drunkeness :(

Feck that looks low dude

:lol:

Haha wow thats low! Would look better though if it wasnt epicly reverse raking!

how do i rock a lower front? i like the rear, the front needs to be lower than the back!!!! totally agree!

I agree, needs raising a tad on the back :/ then some spacers slotting in.....other than that your WINNIIIING!!! p.s imma come see you and lulu this weekend!!! xxxxxx

the front needs lowering, i require bens advice on this matter! yay coupley photos ftw!

gotta remove ze helpers then!!! but i feel, if the rear was raised so it could be spaced it would look so fresh and so clean, clean! xxxxx