j22drury

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive returned!!!!! :shades:

not really making any major progress at all by the look of it :lol:

but what i have i think is looking quite cool and is an achievement considering how effing cold its been and my willpower to go outside!

575c5687.jpg

my collection of proffessional working man tools to conquer the de wiper!!!!

85e0de65.jpg

one wiper and motor defeated by moi :rolleyes:

647e9d1d.jpg

then xmas came and i got really drunk and made a complete arse of myself and got into the bad books with just about the whole street but i got the dissapointed talk from my parents, fml. took delivery of this but kept it under wraps coz for some reason they get mad when i buy dumb stuff :huh:

b65267c1.jpg

LOL!

i cleaned her yesterday, shes a she now ive called her lulu to match her over all gayness.... i took the mudflaps off too, one thing that ive found from corsa to lupo transition that everything is reinforced to the car with heavy duty stuff, modding my corsa use to be just a peel or tear off affair! i also sprayed my tail lights red but went overboard, i think it looks cool though!

d61e0e40.jpg

bought a few more stickers too, i should deactivate my ebay....

81d8bad4.jpg

31cf5fed.jpg

5a3d2337.jpg

f6fa1520.jpg

not low enough imo, so theres a strong possibility the brocks are going for some 13x8 wellers wheels, should make her look a bit fatter, which is one thing i really like about lupos on small wide wheels

2295a959.jpg

did a quick photshoppy of future plans for her, should be getting a bumper soonish so then the progress will kick off properly....

lastly, thought id show you what i moved up from when i got this, i loved it loads but it spent more time breaking than it did driving, the guy that has it now has ruined it :(

90e164af.jpg

d79f4f17.jpg

anywho, thats about it from moi so fire away! cheers for taking the time to read my jibberish....

Drury ;)

Edited by j22drury

Nice work mate! Particularly love the stickers lol.

Must asdmit when i read "corsa" i expected bad things but thats not so bad on Ronals. Liking the photoshop too, they do look better with the indicators relocated.

Nice work mate! Particularly love the stickers lol.

Must asdmit when i read "corsa" i expected bad things but thats not so bad on Ronals. Liking the photoshop too, they do look better with the indicators relocated.

:lol: aye i know, theyve got such a bad rep for being chavvy! much prefer the lupo, a lot better built imo,yeah with the indicators relocated it makes it even more smiley looking which is a win :P

• 2 weeks later...

as you say you're from near fax you need to pop down there's a garage in centre that will do laser alignment and tracking for £20 :)

also the camber on ta technix's was a problem for me at first then i realised id just fitted them that way, which was quickly sorted haha

looks like a nice clean car tho and loving the brocks!

did the sticker bombing with my old car, got fed up of it eventually! haha but everyone's gotta try it once :lol:

and if you are in the halifax area and want some decent photos give us a pm on here and we will organise it! ;)

hi! after i had a blowout on the brock wheels i was kinda gutted, car looked like crap on standard steelies and id just sunk into that state where i didnt really give a toss (a new tyre is a big deal due to my studentness!)

well i came home from uni this weekend in the heap, cue going to my grandads...

Grandad: i bought a computer the other weekend, i went on a memo board or what have you, club polo is it?

meeeeee: wtf what are you doing on polo forums when you have a ford galaxy?

grandad: just thought id treat my favourite grandson!

*leads me into living room*

:o:o:o:o

I <3 my grandad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ca371ce1.jpg

3484b434.jpg

she has a booty now! <3

05f1c5e1.jpg

1c24d797.jpg

2976fcc8.jpg

i know the back needs lowering more but im over the moon!

that gave me the kick up the bum i needed :D so i went home and oredered a stickerbomb book, a few other silly stickers and.... a taxi sign, shes officially going for the bingley ghetto taxi look. i need beaded seat covers and lots of checkered vinyl!!!!

thank you for reading :D

druryyyyyy xxxxxxxxxx

Edited by j22drury

Holy buddha that looks awesome! haha. I absolutely love the ghetto taxi idea, that'll be hilarious! Great to see people trying things that are "out there"! Especially on a student budget XD i know the feeling. Ive been half tempted to try something silly with mine too like get some roof bars and strap a surf board/skate board on and chuck stickers everywhere or something.

Good work mate!

Holy buddha that looks awesome! haha. I absolutely love the ghetto taxi idea, that'll be hilarious! Great to see people trying things that are "out there"! Especially on a student budget XD i know the feeling. Ive been half tempted to try something silly with mine too like get some roof bars and strap a surf board/skate board on and chuck stickers everywhere or something.

Good work mate!

well all my mates seem to like to keep their cars subtle, so i thought id just tag along behind and show them up a bit :lol:

student budget sucks tbh but i might as well do stuff whilst i have the interest free overdraft going!

i love stickers, some look poo but if you did it properly and found cool stickers and placed them properly youd end up with an ace looking car! i love roofrack!

hi :)

my stickerbomb book was waiting for me when i got home for the weekend...

178df601.jpg

658ffe9b.jpg

98bee8f7.jpg

39bb908a.jpg

its actually a really cool book! seems a shame to peel all of them off :lol:

so thats gonna occupy me for the next few hours or so... think ill do my roof coz i think wings look poo, depends what i have left!

ill get some pictures that show it a bit better tomorrow :)

i like it, but i dont know for how long! dont want to do the whole roof thats for sure! :lol:

678b681c.jpg

e5065fe9.jpg

i got these too :) i need to stop!

3c322d7d.jpg

640c46de.jpg

opinionssss? :) cheers for looking

drury xxxxxxxxxx

lol nice think you need to get one of them sofa bottom things with the tassles to go along the front screen inside like the taxis in bangladesh

my god i love that idea!!!!!! ill want a bangladesh accent for when i drive it though!

Hahaha i just love the stuff you do with this car, its fantastic. Get some of those beaded seat cover things!

oh yeaahhhhhhh all in good time my friend! my posture will be FRESH!

i whacked lulu on a speedbump today pretty bad, i musta smashed her centre section, when i drove off of it she sounded throaty and fierce!!! :lol: wait for my exhaust ideas!!!!

my god i love that idea!!!!!! ill want a bangladesh accent for when i drive it though!

oh yeaahhhhhhh all in good time my friend! my posture will be FRESH!

i whacked lulu on a speedbump today pretty bad, i musta smashed her centre section, when i drove off of it she sounded throaty and fierce!!! :lol: wait for my exhaust ideas!!!!

then do a bangladesh accent then lol