Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

Well done on the trophy :shades:

It will just get better and better !!

Im sure you will get it in a mag no problem

Ryan

cheers Emz still want to do more but will have to wait till the insurance is up for renewal so i can add it on to the new policy as it will be interior, yeah fingers crossed i get one as my main aim for building the car is to do it in memory of my dad and try to win some awards and try for a feature for him, ive done one bit so just the next

Cheers that means alot, still bits I want to do to interior like suede trimming and either tt or s3 seats then think it will be there but may mess with the bodywork more like mk5 golf boot badge handle

Ah yeah. didnt think of that Jamie cheers, cheers jase its been good with the hot weather + makes it a little different I havnt seen many modified so stands out

got myself a cover the other day as the neighbours tree keeps dropping all its blossom and twigs all over my car, keeps getting in all the gaps and the scuttle bloody annoying

im thinking of adding a sort of cal/ american look to my loop so was wondering if anyone had any ideas as im off to the states next week i can pick some bits up

cheers