a very red lupo sport

dubsy

• 4 weeks later...

Car is nice mate!

im from Darlington too, i have seen you around a few times :)

thanks fella i think ive spotted you to

bit of an update i get the car back friday hopefully from the bodyshop ive got to say im very pleased with the effort gone into making it right, time wasnt really an issue i just wanted the paint to be flawless and it seems the painter hasnt let me down, although it has taken four weeks but these things take time, rush jobs lead to mistakes and problems later on

WP_000016-1.jpg

WP_000014-2.jpg

new engine cover courtesy of vw

WP_000019-1.jpg

gave my wheels a polish using my polishing wheel

WP_000007-1.jpg

also bought a new debadged grill to replace the kamei one that i currently have on thats also at the bodyshop, booked back in with mark turner at enjoy the drive to have the audio refitted next week, now im just waiting for my new front seats to arrive then its a full on rework of the interior including retrim, new steering wheel, gearknob etc i will update this when its all done, hopefully it will all be finished for inters see you there ill have the beers ready!

just keeps getting better..

awesome car :shades:

Thanks fella

Though I hadn't seen u about for a little while looking great what's your new front seats

I will post up when there in the car but there pretty new so havnt seen them in any car yet

Yeah in and around Morton park sometimes haha

Is it Justin over faverdale that does your paintwork?

Chris

It is Justin at km design who is doing the work have you used him before?

It is Justin at km design who is doing the work have you used him before?

Thought so

I havent used him personally but all my mates use him and the quality of work is very high, i do plan to use him soon though

One of my mates was in there and said he say a red lupo getting work done so thought it'll have been you :)

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

bay finished

WP_000037.jpg

WP_000037-1.jpg

Edited by dubsy

Seen your car parked up at Morrison's last weekend again looking really fresh that bay is lovely u still had the red buckets in though whens the new seats

Yes that would have been me shopping with the misses its still stripped out inside all trim is going back in next week I'm still waiting on delivery of the seats I hoped I would of had them before inters and pushed the trimmer but I think that was wishful thinking on my behalf I'm hoping to have it done for edition38 now

• 3 weeks later...

a few pictures that a friend took at inters at the weekend, weather on friday was rubbish 12 hours of continuous rain, saturday wasnt much better, but saturday night made up for it plenty of wild goings on and banter with security on the campsite, i was well hungover sunday but the weather was awesome, going to cumbria vag this weekend then the interior will be coming out again for something new ive changed my mind, 3 times and cancelled an order once but i think its made up now! updates coming soon

WP_000059-1.jpg

WP_000054-1.jpg