Luigi kart! ;)

LUIGI

hi my names conor, been on here for a while had my lupo just over a month but never got round to a ride thread so thought i would do it now.

i live in ireland but i am scottish, got my lupo after seeing one in renfrew, dont know if he is on here :s anyways i have waited the last month to get my tax book and being in ireland everythng moves at a very slow pace.

anyway after gettin my tax book today i will be on the road later tonight! i am only 18 so insurance and all that has liturally emptied my bank :P

_IGP7285.jpg

after i bought it ^^^

this is luigi, named after mario and luigi, i think named because of the colour.

i have a load of ideas but not sure on anythning yet.

i am an art and design student so my car may look a bit mad to some but thats what art is all about

..before anyone says it i want to go low! funds permitting

i would like to banded steels aswell, they can wait till its low though, want to do some sticker bombing also because i also make vinyl stickers.

all comments and suggestions welcome

this may take some time to get luigi perfect :P ......

_IGP7284.jpg

_IGP7297.jpg

looks like a tank on them wheels and tires

i got rid of them ...didnt like them

so then got set of 13'' polo (96) steels

pics soon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah had to get rid of them, i dont know what the previous owner was thinking and the stripes too ha

jus done this on photoshop opinions please!

stickerbombed.jpg

MY FAV ^^^ i know its alot but i like it

upload.jpg

this is it with other wheel trims on for winter, want to get the coliovers sorted before better wheels.

like the merc hub caps tho, anyone know wher to get a set? :)

still trying to figure out colour scheme, done some more photoshopping :)

luigifront.jpg

NEED TO START DOING NOW.

got a load more stickers and crap to stick on the wind deflectors when i get them that is haha.

got a book called sticker bomb 2 has loadsa stickers :) and also got a little luigi keyring

<3 driving my car !

• 2 weeks later...

sprayed back and front VW badges black pics tamorrow.!

want to get the wheels done in black, roof wrappd in black vinyl and my bonnet resprayd to get rid of the nasty stripes

other thing i wanted to know i took the back VW badge off and never thought about how to secure it back on? :S anyone give me advice?

• 1 month later...

Badge looks wicked.

Was thinking a better form of sticker bombing it would be to, although would take alot of time, have all pictures retro gaming characters, or Nintendo characters, seeing as it is the Luigi Kart lol! Would be more subtle than random sticker bombing packs.

thanks everyone! front being done today

North wales loop! coolest lupo ever i want it !

thanks dark stryder i was planning on that but as you said i could be collecting for a while to what i thought of doing was adding some mario and luigi characters into the stickerbombed parts!

yeah need to wait for banded steels first! coilovers soon and trying to sort the nasty stripes on the bonnet anyone had bonnets sprayed before? approx cost got a quote of 25o euro that is dno what that is in pounds pretty high i thought but i the guy does a good job.

more pics!

_IGP7783.jpg

looked boring like this and its dirty too ha

but these are done now!

_IGP7796.jpg

_IGP7797.jpg

_IGP7800.jpg

WINTER MODE!

haha

_IGP77761.jpg

LUIGI!

_IGP7790.jpg