Are the population of the uk getting lazy?

scotty_82

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i've found what I hate more, lazy people who think they aren't lazy but go to the gym to pretend they aren't lazy ****s.

i was doing deadlifts and olympic lifts with my mate today and some bloke turns round and says "I wouldn't do that, that's hard work, you just want to do your arms". All I could think was just, you clearly know **** and all about training. If I wanted out of proportion sized biceps I'd sit and do bicep curls like the other spice boys.

okay, this more me being pissed off at other people at the gym, but the people i hate there are lazy, lazy people.

If I wanted out of proportion sized biceps I'd sit and do bicep curls like the other spice boys.

I went to an Army gym a few months ago, the place was filled with loads of beefcake nutters doing bicep curls for the entire 2 hours I was in there, absolutely no other work and none of them were breaking a sweat either!

Bicep curls are for standing at a bar tensing later on that night, no good for actually lifting anything, i mean how often in every day life to you lift anything in the same way as you would do a bicep curl.

Just over shoulder width stance, bend your knees , back straight , head up and lift , thats the usual way you will lift most things.

Like the fatties who spend about 5 minutes slowly cycling on the machines then think they've lost 2 stone

Ha, when I used to go to the gym, even the people that worked there said the bikes were a waste of time. Stepper was the leg killer. I still think rowing was the best all round machine.

I feel myself at work becoming lazier, I stand there and grunt at the sign of someone asking me to do something. I even drive to work living just around the corner :blush:

gosh what have I become..

Work no longer bothers me, I can take it or leave it. My sense of urgency has evaporated.

Bicep curls are for standing at a bar tensing later on that night, no good for actually lifting anything, i mean how often in every day life to you lift anything in the same way as you would do a bicep curl.

Just over shoulder width stance, bend your knees , back straight , head up and lift , thats the usual way you will lift most things.

I'm hitting the town tonight... and as Hulk Hogan says "Bicep Curls get the girls"... best get to the gym eh.

Excellent news.

Cheers mate

Nice one, you found one quick eh :)

I dont mess around lol

The bad thing is, because ive had a payrise im looking at cars :-( 9n Gti has cought my eye, but the fuel would cripple me doin 60miles a day