Are the population of the uk getting lazy?

scotty_82

Lawfully getting them is ok , but the ones who frig the system to live in 500k houses for their 8 kids just because they cant use protection or haven't worked out how to use a tv yet boil my piss when genuine people are saving for extortionate house deposits before a company will even consider giving them the money to buy outright.

If your claiming disability how the hell do you manage to get your leg over so many times to produce kids so often , and if you cant afford to house them yourself reasonably then why have them.

but the flipside to that is now a catch22 with so many kids and such a large house they are now genuinely unable to work as having to look after 12 screaming kids and keeping a house together, so u end up back at square 1 with these people that the really ****ing annoying bit

these people know how to work the system and its this that need to be sorted out

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple fact of the matter is that it shouldn't be allowed, i have made the choice to work and fit in to some level with society and what is seen as fair.

I work , pay my taxes and get my perks due to that (nhs etc), i didn't even claim dole when i was made redundant, which i probably should have.

Why should someone get the choice just to pro-create and do nothing but take off other people, if you want 12 kids then work your balls off to be able to supply some standard of living for them . Not allow us to basically take care of their needs for them , its wrong and shouldn't be allowed.

By no means do i consider myself an angel, but i at least have some morales and understand how a society should work for everyone to benefit , not just some.

Edited by scotty_82

Simple fact of the matter is that it shouldn't be allowed, i have made the choice to work and fit in to some level with society and what is seen as fair.

I work , pay my taxes and get my perks due to that (nhs etc), i didn't even claim dole when i was made redundant, which i probably should have.

Why should someone get the choice just to pro-create and do nothing but take off other people, if you want 12 kids then work your balls off to be able to supply some standard of living for them . Not allow us to basically take care of their needs for them , its wrong and shouldn't be allowed.

By no means do i consider myself an angel, but i at least have some morales and understand how a society should work for everyone to benefit , not just some.

a agree with you these people shouldnt be alowed to get themslef into a situation which leaves them unable to work

this thread has turned into look how young i worked/how perfect a uk citizen i am by paying my taxes,what a crock of ****..

im not condoning what some of these people do but hell i wouldnt work all week knocking my pan in for minimum wage when i camn sit in the house "watching my 50" plasma" if i could get more on benefits...

i couldnt give a rats ass how much you look an outstanding member of the community you do what you can to get the most cash in your back packet at the end of the day and if for some people thats benefits or a job then thats entirely upto them...theyre not gonna change by some folk complaining on an internet forum or down the pub or whatever

I would much rather work my ass off and get less money than fkin scrounge off other decent hard working people.

Maybe thats just the way I have been brough up, But id rather die than live of the state all my life. It really pisses me off when people have that kind of atitude they should get out and work bloody low lifes

If you don't pay in you shouldn't get out . Obviously its never going to happen and would be hard to police as some people are deserved of the money and might never work e.g disability from birth etc

I have no problem with deserving cases receiving benefits. It's those that could quite easily find work and top up income with some state funded support but can't be arsed doing it that I have a problem with. To cap it all off, they think they are owed something by society at large and portray themselves of victims of their social class/upbringing etc etc.

The truth is, people like me who pay in and see sweet FA help are the victims. I'm still waiting for Rochdale Social Services to come and look at our front and back door steps to see if they can fit ramps to let Mrs M in and out easily in her wheelchair. That's five years of waiting and she's up and about. I'm pretty sure if she was in her velour lounge suit clad ass on a Bright House sofa, laminate floor, dado rail, carpetless stairs (why is that?) on a council estate, they'd've been round in a flash.

I hate this "ohhh I'm on disability I can't work", shut the **** up. Yes you can work, hence why offices nowadays are readily kitted out for the disabled employee. Bad back? You can still work, you can sit in an office and do paperwork, or sit in a call centre and sit on the phone all day. Unless you are some sort of thalidomide this disability bull**** doesn't play with me.

As for the rest of the little scunners, I deal with them all day long and I'd quite like to drown them. Do you know if they lose what they call there "wages" they then phone us up to report it then go to the dole office to get a crisis loan, AND the dole office CANNOT refuse their claim no matter how ludicrous the circumstances as it would breach their human rights. Then to supplement that they go off on the rob too, but the Police can't lock them up for that, cos it'll breach their human rights.

Why thank you Tony Blair, for leaving us in this ****.

And now an employer cannot ask an applicant about their state of health. WTF?

If there's one way to stop employers getting people on the books, that's it. It's hard enough sacking the ones you already have that are a waste of time, let alone starting new ones that are in no state to do the job in the first place.

Edited by IDGM

Seems now if you have worked, made a career , started to earn a decent wage then decide to have children then you get screwed. Why is it the people who pay into the pot don't get the help when they need it. Yet if your 18 years old with a smack head boyfriend and have two kids you don't have to ever work yet get everything including your childrens upbringing paid for. Trying to do well doesn't get rewarded. Lets see what money i'd get if I claim asylum in another country , didn't work and got one of their nationals preggers, **** all .

Sorry to here it, its never a good time. I was in the same boat last year and all turned out for the better inthe end , hope it does in this case too.

Sorry to hear you got made redundant.

It makes me feel as if i should just give up university right now and live off the state, as i would be better cared for than someone who has a good career and pays their way. Im going to be leaving uni with roughly £26,000 of debt before i try to get a job and start paying for all the dossers.

Edited by Scotty1.4

there is some one in my estate who shall not be named.

claims benefits for being disabled (which if is was true i would not have a problem) however even whilst claiming these disability benefits, still manages to go to the gym, go to the spa, go to the pub and get rat arsed and it goes on. And as soon as they brought the "fit to work" act in, said person suddenly became seriously "ill" again, whilst still managing to go to the gym,spa, pub.

really pisses me off. I am only 18, i left school and joined the marines and worked my ****ing arse off to get there. unfortuantly had to leave due to ripping my shoulder apart. i am now back at college and work 24 hours a week whilst waiting for an operation for my shoulder so i can go back to the marines.

in conclusion i dont understand how some people can be so arrogent and lazy and expect people like us to fund it. i am well aware this is a small minorty of the population and jobs are hard to find these days. but still. you know what im talking about.

rant over.

Whats up , rotator cuff injury?

Im in to see my surgeon again at 9am today to see if i need to go back in again for my wrist .

Off subject but did you get your coilovers and did you get them fitted.

what you done to your wrist?

cartlidge injury, pretty much destoryed two links, and also, there getting fitted tommrow, we have just started suspension at college so i didnt feel to confident as of yet.

ill upload some pictures when there on.

I put the scaphoid bone out of place and pretty much destroyed most of the surrounding ligs, tends etc . Had to have ligs and tends took from further up my arm and used to lash the bone back in place , plus two wires. Don't try to do card 2-3 days after major surgery as you end up with infections in the wound and a week on IV anti biotics and morphine ha ha

Turns out they think i've torn the cartilage on the other side of the wrist now , in soon to get dye put in and a scan then possibly a mri on it.

Hopefully its healing and no more surgery.

there is some one in my estate who shall not be named.

claims benefits for being disabled (which if is was true i would not have a problem) however even whilst claiming these disability benefits, still manages to go to the gym, go to the spa, go to the pub and get rat arsed and it goes on. And as soon as they brought the "fit to work" act in, said person suddenly became seriously "ill" again, whilst still managing to go to the gym,spa, pub.

really pisses me off. I am only 18, i left school and joined the marines and worked my ****ing arse off to get there. unfortuantly had to leave due to ripping my shoulder apart. i am now back at college and work 24 hours a week whilst waiting for an operation for my shoulder so i can go back to the marines.

in conclusion i dont understand how some people can be so arrogent and lazy and expect people like us to fund it. i am well aware this is a small minorty of the population and jobs are hard to find these days. but still. you know what im talking about.

rant over.

If you know this person is fraudulently claiming benefits then why haven't you reported them?

The situation will continue until they find out, if no one shops them then they'll take even more of everyone else's hard earned cash.