Lets see those door cards!!

Pete

Mornin mornin, just, I'm after some inspiration for my door cards, not sure what to do with them so any pics you have of your own or pics you have seen or ideas or anything, let me know and let me seeeeeeee!! Fanx!

I'm not reallly into ice anymore, had a bad experience with it!! So that cloth can just come off?? It's not all crappy underneath is it? Like from the moulding? Thanks for the info an ideas so far gents!

Why have i got images of a giant speaker sexually harassing you ha ha

The door cards would look cool smoothed down, covered in some sort of hardener, sanded neatly and then painted gloss black ( or any colour of your choice)

Haha! Evening mr, yeah some kinda disturbing scene involving pre-outs! I guess I'll have to strip em 1st and see exactly what I'm up against and try to make the best of it. What would I need hardener for? Couldn't I just smooth them, prime them and then gloss black them? That'd be the finish I'd go for. Not really done this before so forgive my ignorance!!

Hi, guys. I do not want to start a new post, since I want to ask your help with something close to this subject. Can somebody help me with a close photo of rear doors cards, the modell with speakers mesh? I want to install rear speakers into my Arosa and to buy new cards is a little too expensive. So maybe I can modify mine's.

heres the parcel shelf and rear cards i bought off a mamber on here, i believe they originally belonged to robgti, really happy with them.

picture102v.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

picture095z.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i dont know why the pics are on a wonk