Whats happened to the northern club lupo members

JDarosa

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now now, we still havn't got to the point of aranging anything or even starting to ?

Well how about instead of expecting someone else to sort things out you through some ideas about. locations, dates, times etc. Then everybody can post there excuses why they cant make it.

...but they were safe as their flat caps took the shock as they landed on their heads.

Just trapped with their rolly ups and peas pudding awaiting rescue.

:(

...but they were safe as their flat caps took the shock as they landed on their heads.

Just trapped with their rolly ups and peas pudding awaiting rescue.

:(

Dont forget their faggot's and really crappy looking marrowfat peas too :lol:

Well how about instead of expecting someone else to sort things out you through some ideas about. locations, dates, times etc. Then everybody can post there excuses why they cant make it.

ok then bud just if i were to organise it i would be the first

ok then bud just if i were to organise it i would be the first

The first what?

The first what?

thae first time at organnising something like this

Well how about saturday the 21st at heartside cafe then go for a bit of a run round heartside?

Thats the weekend after vw leeds and the weekend before leeds music festival

Sam

thats sounds canny who else is up for this ????

Edited by JDarosa

thae first time at organnising something like this

Hahahah, right 'o'! So you have never heard of DDR or Nordubs then? There is a group of us who have been organising day trips, weekend camping trips, epic road trips.

And it all startd right here on Club Lupo.

So no, no you would not be the first. Its been happening for years!

I think he might have ment 'his' first time at organising it, could be wrong though?

Why not organise a Lupo mini meet at Awesome Gti on a Saturday for all Northern folk??

Al has offered everyone knows where it is & its easy to get to facilities as in brew machine & toilets etc ??

Before someone starts jumping all over me saying why don't i sort it sadly i am at work most Saturdays just a suggestion :)

Edited by leweylupo

i do mean the way barnsly means i have done anything like this before just small one at teeside with the help of sam

You need to select a coupe of locations and dates, which obviously suit you as the organiser.

Give people an option which they would prefer.

Put n end date on the options and then take into aco**** the selections and numbers willing to attend each and then decide on which is best.

Then post up details and see who turns up.

Not exactly rocket science, but if you give too many options your meet will be doomed!

It's always better if you can find somewhere with a pub or refreshments, but personally I wouldn't sait around in McDonalds, KFC or Burger King.

Find a country pub, where you can look at the cars and then go sit in a beer garden for a soft drink and a catch up.

Much more fun to find a place in the middle of an interesting road :)

Who knows what may happen, you might get set upon by a horde of clios...

4898489144_b1f736ceb2_z.jpg

Much more fun to find a place in the middle of an interesting road :)

Well I did say a country pub assuming that they would find one on a nice country road!

If it were me in this part of the real north I would suggest Clachaig Inn at the bottom of Glencoe or one of the ski centres for lunch, but as I'm not sure about that part of the world I didn't kow what to suggest.

Was that the first NorDubs road trip?

4898489144_b1f736ceb2_z.jpg

The Clio and the Lupo had a race, all Clio wanted to do was stuff his face. He ate everything he see's, from trucks to prickly trees. But good old Lupo he took the Hartside Pass!! :D

Sorry, the song just popped into my head when i saw the pic :coffee: