POSSIBLE MINI GUMBALL RUN

p88bel

just got a `e-mail` from dan at maxpower, would be good for publicity he likes loops and my wee loop heres what he mailed me back this morning:

Hi mate,

We could well be interested in your run mate, so keep us in the loop and we'll get something sorted. About time you got your car finished and featured eh??!!

Cheers,

Dan

Me talking again, sounds like could be some pics, prove to the maxers what loops made of!

disadvantage being u may well see many molosted loops and arosas being done up halfrauds special style as most of them prob havent even thought about these cars before

this sounds like a really cool idea, i'd definitely be up for this, got f**k all else planned for the sumer and a big lupo/arosa cruise would be sweet. i'd love to see the looks on people's faces at the sight of a huge gange of loops eating up the tarmac

spot on mate im agreement with that, i need to refit radar, i went passed a camera van in excess of 110, fotunatly it was a dvla tax van going by logos on side, id to drive back past it as went to fast first time lol

Then i was straight on phone to paddy just to make sure for peace of mind their tax checkers only lol

Ill get a pintout and `e-mail` everyone where all permanent cameras are located

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Sounds great how about? On the way down to Edition 38 meet up with our southern buddies big convoy down to what was a great show with great weather and was well run by enthusiast`s for enthusiasts. Have a quiet party[not near any VR6 CRABBYPANTS] Take in a few sights for photo oppertunities etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be up for this - only have one exam to fit it round. Hopefully have done a bit more ot the car by then too! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I say get loads of clubs together - mas VAG gathering!

QUOTE(Scottish_Sport_16V)
Who knows i might have a  new toy by then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> (john and tigz shhhhh!)

well seen as you never told me to shhhh Paddy is buying a ............

Didnt scare you did i paddy , your secret is safe with me

Only just noticed this thread, sounds interesting, if I'm in the country I'd be interested.

A word of advice though, I wouldn't open this upto other clubs unless you can't get numbers together from here, but thats just me.

Fyggy (wonderful organiser that she is biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />) has done a list of events organised so far - everybody go look, then we can work out a date smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />