Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

This is gold but you should probably stop arguing in someone else's thread tbh kids.

Should have kept it that way instead of mouthing off over the internet.

Was I the one who posted a picture of someone glaring at my car? And jumping to conclusion that I was slagging it off? Also calling them a clown when he knew they were on here?

looked minty fresh to me tbh dude.......

i like this wee yoke :D

you didnt seem in too much of a good mood so i kept my distance :S lol

I was isnt in a great mood, i ruined the finish and bent my bonnet in the car park, i snapped my exhaust mounts the night before and had to stuff my exhaust mounts with microfibres to try lift it off the floor in the show hall lol. I came over to your car niall as soon as i arrived to chat but you werent there but your car was covered in wax. Yeah i didnt have a great weekend overall all my car seemed to start breaking during the week running up :(

I think it looked well mate.

not everything can be perfect... if your happy thats all that matters... loads of people saying mine needs to go lower and have it notched but im happy so i just ignore it... do the same mate ;) your car... your style

This car looked great, but there shouldn't be an argument going on cause of some criticism, both of your cars looked amazing.

You wouldn't do it to my car!

End of convo.

Are you saying that no one would ever criticize your car?

This car looked great, but there shouldn't be an argument going on cause of some criticism, both of your cars looked amazing.

Are you saying that no one would ever criticize your car?

i dont this that is what she is saying, i think the meaning is why he wouldn't criticize her car, one thing i think is cos she's female? (please correct me if im wrong and apologies if offence is caused)

She's saying me, myself wouldn't criticize her car because she's a friend of mine dude

i stand corrected then sorry mate, was just the way i read it sorry

Forget the problems Binns ! Best stance at ud weather static or on gas ! Inperfections are what make the car real man ! Were never gonna have chequebook cars but if we can role low and look sick on te M6 I'm happy as **** ! ! !

Forget the problems Binns ! Best stance at ud weather static or on gas ! Inperfections are what make the car real man ! Were never gonna have chequebook cars but if we can role low and look sick on te M6 I'm happy as **** ! ! !

Well said Dec :)

Cpall yours the red one in the same parking i stopped in at shell station?

Yeah mate!

id been down all weekend but car was just in the car park

seen you a few time although didn't say anything cos you wouldn't have know who i was! haha

Yeah mate!

id been down all weekend but car was just in the car park

seen you a few time although didn't say anything cos you wouldn't have know who i was! haha

Say hi next time!

True dec motorway cruises always an upside