World cup 2010

scotty_82

Rejoice its started , a good few weeks of almost daily football on terrestrial tv.

Rejoice in englands possible wins and the inevitable penalty lose that will occur in the quarters or semis.

Lets all drink alot , hope for beer garden weather and sneak tvs into work.

France dont look a shadow on previous teams , they better win though as ive got a nice bet coming in if the big teams all take the 3 points in their first games.

i think people have finnally relised england have very slim chances of winning now

I think people have finally realised England may not even make it to quarters :(

Friday was a joke

Agreed.

How do these players manage the world class tag?

No Joe Cole still surprises me, and Emile-****ING-Heskey... seriously...

To be honest Slovenia will slaughter us if they play like they did against the Septics. Capello needs to grow some ****, and drop his 'superstars' to give them a kick up the ****ing hoopla! Pick a team based on form not reputation! Gareth Barry shouldn't even be there

I was genuinely angry after the Algeria game!

I could of cried! i was so angry and frustrated. and rooney had the balls to say that?? people pay a fortune to go and watch their country, and after that perforance they had every right to booo the over paid spastics!