Sign in to follow this  
blueybug

Group Buy 2010 From AutoBra

i spoke to tom today and he said that they will be in start of next week and then will be dispatched imediately, so happy days!

cheeers blueybug!

Ordered mine Monday 21st of June (2 weeks ago) and still no sign of it, only just realised if im honest..

Gunna ring up tomorrow and goo menttallllll! nah i joke will be polite as they already have my money!! lol

mine came yesterday, however cars in for cambelt so havnt put it on yet!! anyone elses turned up yet?

is it too late to be added to the list ?

just ring autobra and say your part of the club lupo group buy and you'll soon find out!! :)

has someone dropped out? i might get in on this. cheers

they have but that doesnt matter, anyone can do it just ring up and say your part of the CL group buy :)

I'm intersted in one too! Im new and also want one. (Will introduce myself in the newbie section veru soon) Maybe we should start a new group buy as im sure this one is probably finished.

I'm intersted in one too! Im new and also want one. (Will introduce myself in the newbie section veru soon) Maybe we should start a new group buy as im sure this one is probably finished.

Im interested in one aswell, if someone is sorting a new buy? :)

£50 seems a bit of a rip off seen as I know a trader who sells them for £30 and £40 for a custom one of your own design