New Scottish VAG Charity Meet 2005

LLOYD

Hi peeps

I am currently organising a meet for all VW / Vag enthusiasts in Scotland for 30 Jan 2005 to be held at a venue in the Perth region, The Brewsters Pub /TravelLodge has now been confirmed

I was hoping that you might cover the event or at least support it by attending the event.Events planned are a small show and shine and the raffle mentioned above as well as getting a bite to eat or a drink in a friendly social event for charity.

The charity i am in talks with is the Anthony Nolan Trust for Bone Marrow / leukaemia

Kick off will be at 11:30 -12 oclock if you want food or drink ( it is a self buy event) come and join us or just for the show and shine at 2:30 till 4 oclock when the raffle will be drawn and then its up to you if you stay for a few drinks ( please remember if you are driving to be responsible)

This meet is merely a pilot for what may turn into an annual event sporting track days ,drag strip racing and even cross country runs as well as meets like this one all for charity

I would appreciate any feedback or comments you may haveor even suggestions

Although i am a Club Gti member as well as a VWOCGB i am doing this on my own so please please support it.

feel free to email me on vagbits@aol.com or jettasyncro@hotmail.com or add me to your instant messenger

Not only have i arranged a charity car was fro the show n shiners at 5 pound a go courtesy of jono from corrado.net but have also got the new MK5 Golf GTi on display from the local VW dealer.

Please come along and join us

Yours

Lloyd Mckee

If it's just the day event count me in as Newcastle aint too far away I think and will try and get some club lupo stickers sorted out by then. I will double check and get back to you. Also got a mate with a VR6 Corrado who might tag along aswell.

I do York to Edinburgh at least 6 times a year. I ignore the A1 cos it's full of trucks and pensioner's with caravans. Can be good late at night though!

I generally do the A19 and A697 through Coldstream - done it in just over 3 hrs - 3 points on my licence arrived shortly afterwards!

They always went the coldstream way too, a fun route by all accounts! I heard they like the speed cameras north of the border! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />