Bye Bye GTI??Hello GTi!!

vdublovin

Just got rid of the Golf, because i saw this Lupo and fell in love??haha

The Lupo is on a 51 plate with 88000 miles, full VW Servce history from Benfield, Standard car, 2 owners from new!!

Wil let the photos do the talkin...........(hopefully)commments welcome

The GOLF GTI 1.8T

Winter look

011.jpg

006.jpg

Summer look

01-07-2010042.jpg

014.jpg

The Lupo Gti

01-07-2010064.jpg

01-07-2010065.jpg

day 2. Little present for the car, little bit of TLC.HAHA

01-07-2010part2015.jpg

Back in the day prior

DSC00045.jpg

cooldude009.jpg

P4180060.jpg

Thanks in advance Chris

Start up a readers ride dude! I love porsche twists, shame they dont do 4x100 reps in ibiza friendly sizes! Golf looked nice, plans for the lupo? Your exhaust looks a bit low, get underneath and have a look at either the rubber or the hanger itself as they rust through pretty commonly. Or for a temporary fix whack a jubilee clip on there! Nice base ;)

I remember when you first got that cabby and you went steaming past me on the A1 with the roof down waving frantically at me with a big grin on your face. Think you were pleased with it!!

Nice Lupo, black is the best colour. Pitty ive just sold the perfect wheels for it.

Start up a readers ride dude! I love porsche twists, shame they dont do 4x100 reps in ibiza friendly sizes! Golf looked nice, plans for the lupo? Your exhaust looks a bit low, get underneath and have a look at either the rubber or the hanger itself as they rust through pretty commonly. Or for a temporary fix whack a jubilee clip on there! Nice base ;)

I had same problem on my GTi, turned out the welds holding the exhaust up had broken off, like you said, due to rust, very cheap fix, only cost me 15 quid at a local garage, though i do think my rubber will still need replacing, but aint got round to it

pfft, temporary - mine has been held up by a Jubilee clip for years! :lol:

Good to know, because I was planning on fitting jubilee clips to mine permanently :lol:

cool you loving it then i forgot to reply to your text chris, its a bumper off jobby lol, i'll be up the house later in the week ,thursday so i'll catch you then and check the exhaust out can drag the welder round if the hanger is goosed, no problems. :shades:

My exhaust was held on by 4 jubilee clips for 2 years, worked perfectly!

• 4 weeks later...