Show us yer.... AIR FRESHENER!!

OK having a new car I've tried to avoid the novelty crap that you often get roped into in the excitement - but when I saw this in Halfords I just couldn't resist...

26378_381672879722_505539722_3619262_7965802_n.jpg

Jelly Belly Bean, blueberry flavour! Smells LUSH!

Show us your air fresheners folks!

I had one of they ones you clip into the air vent.. was going down after about 2 weeks of it being in.. i had forgot to take the cover off the bottle :lol:

Also went round a corner last night and it flew out the vent under the passenger seat!

Think ill stick to hanging ones

California Scents in Newport New Car for me - however I've never taken a photo of it as the little pot is tucked under my drivers seat sub frame so it doesn't slide around!

I have a garland and a koala bear hanging from the rear view mirror instead. :lol:

Edited by lunalupi

California Scents in Newport New Car for me - however I've never taken a photo of it as the little pot is tucked under my drivers seat sub frame so it doesn't slide around!

I have the same one, however I find it smells more like diesel spillage than it does new car...

Might get the strawberry one next time.

I have a masssive magic tree laugh.gif

100_0924.jpg

Love that huge magic tree! Where's it from!?

And as for Little Miss Naughty, love it. Why would it be a lemon scent when she looks like a ribena berry - she should totally smell of ribena!

Any more out there?

Yes, I'm going to get something different too - not so convinced by the Newport 'New Car' either....

I'm still waiting for the bloody thing to stop smelling though! Considering they say it'll last 60days, mines been in the car since Edition last year and still going strong (and I mean strong, I reckon I may still be using the same one come Edition 2010 :blink:)

All the way from America...

airfresh01.jpg

I don't like the band "No Religion", but was looking for a NO RELIGION or NO PREACHING airfreshener.

I think it's hot cinammon, but it's not there for the smell. My ex boss was a total religious nut and I used to park next to him. Just wanted him to take the hint.

That was actually what was behind the Jesus pencil toppers too. I have one on my pencil in my desk tidy. Funnily enough he never asked me. Then he got the sack :)

As for the smell, I have a New Car tree in the car.

• 2 weeks later...