price for a full re-trim

Barnsley-Arosa

hmm maybe next year then haha didn't expect that much jesus!

ha ha, yeah i had a similar idea until i researched into it. wowza!!

Ye that's about what your looking at, leather comes in hides, and costs usually between £100-£130 per hide, baring in mind my interior has 5 hides so far you don't actually pay that much for the labour, your looking at about £600 for labour ad say, so if u go for vinyl, which is longer lasting, harder wearing and easier to clean u cud do it under £1000 I recon

£600 for front seats in leather

£400 for rear bench in leather

£150 for top of parcel shelf

£150 for bottom of parcel shelf

£300 for door panels

£150 for lower door panels

£500 for roof an pillars in Alac

Price from premier car trim :D

That is way over priced if you ask me, I had front seats, rear seats, roof, pillars, boot build, all upper cards, lower cards, gear gaitior

seats and cards quilted, recaro stitched in front and rears with the rear bench foam raised to match recaro front around headrests

And all for alot less than that, in all leather no ancantara so that works out evan mote expensive

Oh and sunvisors

£150 for top of parcel shelf

£150 for bottom of parcel shelf

£300 for door panels

£150 for lower door panels

£500 for roof an pillars in Alac

Price from premier car trim :D

That is way over priced if you ask me

Probably is overpriced, but looking at 12yans car, who had his seats done there. they do good a very nice job.

Can't personally understand the idea of having leather door cards or parcel shelves, even maybe seat backs, most leathers come with a matching vinyl, very few car manafacturers use full leather seats, just leather faces, like the OEM Lupo door cards, (and seat backs at a guess), they are only vinyl...

Remember there are many grades of leather too.

Aye, most trimmers will use vinyl on the backs and sides, if they can get a matching leather, for my leather he had to use leather every were, that's why when it's finished mine will have around 7 hides in,

I would advise to search around, get prices, look at samples of work etc, and don't be specific in what you want, that could bump the price up alot, with mine I gave the trimmer a rough idea and then let him get on with it, basically because they know what's best, what will look/work best, and u will end up with alot nicer finish

That is way over priced if you ask me, I had front seats, rear seats, roof, pillars, boot build, all upper cards, lower cards, gear gaitior

seats and cards quilted, recaro stitched in front and rears with the rear bench foam raised to match recaro front around headrests

And all for alot less than that, in all leather no ancantara so that works out evan mote expensive

Oh and sunvisors

Ur kinda wrong as propper alcantara is 25% more expensive than leather :shades:

Probably is overpriced, but looking at 12yans car, who had his seats done there. they do good a very nice job.

Can't personally understand the idea of having leather door cards or parcel shelves, even maybe seat backs, most leathers come with a matching vinyl, very few car manafacturers use full leather seats, just leather faces, like the OEM Lupo door cards, (and seat backs at a guess), they are only vinyl...

Remember there are many grades of leather too.

Well yeah, know alot of people who have used premier and they always come out spot on. Mine booked in with them in the summer :wub: and Ryan's is Awesome tbf

Can find places that will do it cheaper, but your find the quality of their work is horrid. Theirs a few of them floating round on here too :wacko:

i dont think that

is all that bad... but id personally give the headlining a go myself, take ur time and you could do a right decent job £500 seems a tad expensive imo, same goes with the upper door cards, if i had a sewing machine i rekon id be to do a mint job of these lol...

Although them prices seem expensive, pesonally i'd rather pay that and be sure i was going to get a good job.

No offence tomstevo, but your front seats dont seem like the best job as they are a bit loose round the sides.

Although them prices seem expensive, pesonally i'd rather pay that and be sure i was going to get a good job.

No offence tomstevo, but your front seats dont seem like the best job as they are a bit loose round the sides.

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, that was bitchy lol, only jokin

Edited by hunid-brake

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, that was bitchy lol, only jokin

haha i dont mean to harsh! Dont get me wrong, I do love the design and think they look awsome, its just the sides of them see a bit loose and there are creases.

na fair play i know what he means, although i have seen alot of mk4 recaros trimmed that are the same at the sides, perhaps a hard seat to do? regardless i love my interior how ever a front seat change is in the pipe line anyway so a chance to get the leather on those ones fitting tighter :D