if anybody wants any stickers

jelley

My mate has just started making vinyl stickers as a little business, so i said i would post it up here. he can do any type of sticker tht you want, all you need to do is tell him what you want and he can make it, he will do it i any colour tht you want and it can be either an outline or a solid sticker. i know he does external stickers and im fairly certain he does internal stickers for windows. stickers will be £3 and a little extra for postage.

if anybody is interested just pm me

here is an example

DSC_0854-1.jpg

how much to get my online name done in red and the font shown in my signature? i only want it about 20mm high x however wide. cheers

Edited by hunid-brake

how much to get my online name done in red and the font shown in my signature? i only want it about 20mm high x however wide. cheers

it will b £3 plus postage, what is the font that your sig is in? or if you want just write in here as you want it or post me a picture of it and i will email him it and get back to you about it.

can you ask him if he can do me a down and out sticker with 'tardis' written underneath it staggered to the left

if you post me a picture exactly how you want it, i will email him it and get it sorted for you

• 6 months later...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390219992462&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

thats the down and out sticker iv got, shame its not a normal lupo though,

can he make me one saying 'dont laugh your daughters in the back' in this font

http://www.dafont.com/bandung-hardcore-gp.font

how do i go about ordering?