Cambridge Lights..

electricpanda

They are standard lights dude, I did a 10% off price on them for Club Lupo members over a year ago when I worked for Volkswagen :)

Here are the numbers:

6X0 945 095 F (left)

6X0 945 096 G (right)

They are stated as 'dimmed'.

Hope that helps. theres a fairly good discount code on them from what I remember so you should be able to get some money off them if you have a friendly parts person there! :lol:

i think thats correct, i am sure they were suppose to be on the gti as standard over here but they never ended up on the cars lol

someone correct me if i am wrong

lazy gets in england couldnt be assed fitting them lol,they were supposed to fitted to the cambridge edition too,which i believe is the S model,or maybe a german model?......mah

lazy gets in england couldnt be assed fitting them lol,they were supposed to fitted to the cambridge edition too,which i believe is the S model,or maybe a german model?......mah

As above, should have been fitted ti the GTi, but weren't, they were, however, fitted to SE models, what the euros call Cambridge.

Also bought my second set from AWESOME very fast delivery

and I didnt even need to go to the VW dealers and talk to the unhelpful

parts man.

A friendly parts person, pffft that would be a laugh.

i take great offense to that! I've worked a vw main dealer parts dept for around 8 years now, and i have a lot of vw-owning friends! lol!!!

lol! i'm sure there are a few forum members who will back me up on the 'cheaper parts' claims!

just wish i could get on here at work like i used to, but our net nanny is a cow!