New Astra.....

Putney

Liking all the new Vxr's... especially the little corsa... The Astra will look great and I am sure it will have a power increase too....

Agree, good looking cars, I still really like the look of the old astra vxr. Hopefully they've worked out how to make them go round bends.

Agree, good looking cars, I still really like the look of the old astra vxr. Hopefully they've worked out how to make them go round bends.

Definitely, the handling needs to be improved but other than that, decent cars, the Nurburgring edition is quality!

obviously the golf would be higher on the list but they are a fair few quid more... out of a megane, Focus or VXR i think the VXR would be on my drive way.

I saw a nurberg edition astra van the other day, i knew they did that edition of the car but not the van. Saying that it could of been a mod.

Either way it was ace.

But i agree that id never buy one, only vauxhall id have is a menaro bathurst :rolleyes:

Was following a trailer with a fair few of these on the back in Luton one day. The only rear end i saw said "Astra" one side and "Turbo" the other. They look bloody good from the back! Reminded me a little of the Scirocco if i'm honest though.

why does every car that comes out seem to be the exact same shape as the new subaru/mazda 3 or watever it is lol they all look same

and tbh the new astra does nothing to me but sayin that vauxhalls generally dont do it for me, appart from a few exceptions

One car id never own is a Corsa, if i was given one...id sell it!!

I took a look at the new ibiza cupra in a stealership in Chester the other week and its really cool. Bocanegra Edition looks good too. Although while i was their i was informed of a new diesel ibiza FR, no doubt the mk5 golf gt tdi set up.

Lots of nice stuff out at the moment, or on its way

I love the sound of VXR's! My mum has a corsa vxr 'artic edition' fun to drive but i wouldnt buy one, end of the day 18k for a corsa! I like the new clio sports alot think il be getting one in a few years,

Rich.

Corsa vxr's are **** in my opinion. My mate had one, remus and mapped and he sold it to buy a 1.9cdti which is far far quicker.

The Corsa only gets the 123bhp 1.7 diesel engine, and never in a million years is one of those quicker than a modded VXR that must be putting out 225+ bhp.

Bocanegra in Spanish means BLACK FACE...

Hahaha, that is utter genious! So its like when Merc use "Black" (as did Ford on the Focus black but we wont talk about that) except they added a little Non PC humour accidentally, or intentionally????

I remember when Blueflame made their Prototype Turbo back exhaust system for the Corsa VXR and it was 15bhp lower after fitting than it was before the fitting lol.

Clever guys!

I drove one of the SRI's last night, CTDI, 1.9?

Anyhoo, if it was a 1.9, didn't pull anywhere near what i was expecting! However, the interior, especially the front seats, are rather nice!