Tom's Bagged Yellow & Purple Lupo

Tomjw

Cheers guys :)... Found out my stereo shorted inside when I hit a bump and blown so I need to replace it :( Probly wont be until the new year now so im rolling without any sound apart from the powerflow exhaust which isnt too bad :P

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Christmas came early for me as my misses got me the stereo Ive been wanting since my old one blew :D Took a while to fit it as I blew a few fuses along the way lol

2011-12-08233305.jpg

Another christmas present from Golf+ for winning the show my ride :)

2011-12-08233247.jpg

NICE :thumbup:

I did see it in Golf+ :thumbsup:

Well done Tom

Ryan

was it you that flew past me earlier on the m5 going north?

i hope so, otherwise im going to look silly.

Haha yeah it was mate :) Thought I'd give you a beep! Was on the way back from Bristol... Was going to follow you guys to the cruise but was too tired lol... Car was lookin good :)

you know, i was really enjoying doing well on fuel, only doing 45ish up the motorway, it was relaxing, then you went past, and i couldnt resist coming for a bit of a drive haha! but then i realized i had no idea where i was going... was funny anyway, car looked good man!

you know, i was really enjoying doing well on fuel, only doing 45ish up the motorway, it was relaxing, then you went past, and i couldnt resist coming for a bit of a drive haha! but then i realized i had no idea where i was going... was funny anyway, car looked good man!

Yeah I noticed you floor it when I passed you then seen you drop back lol... Which club was you convoying with? There was some nice cars, I noticed a black corrado with the lad just staring at me lol Its having a major makeover after xmas! :)

not sure which club it was to be honest, it was just the nearest convoy point to me. haha. the black corrado is my friends ;) along with the low black 6n2.

but dont worry, i didnt know any of the corsas. haha.

not sure which club it was to be honest, it was just the nearest convoy point to me. haha. the black corrado is my friends ;) along with the low black 6n2.

but dont worry, i didnt know any of the corsas. haha.

Fair enough :) Never seen any dubs when im in Redditch! Go down there for weekends with the misses

Hi all! :) I havent updated for a while but I'm planning for the new year... I will get my front bumper repaired FINALLY! along with the rear bumper, wing mirrors, bases and door sills resprayed and also changing the wheels and fitting inner arches as I dont have any in at the moment,all in time for UD12 as I didnt go last year due to failing the MOT on the same weekend :(

Hopefuly it will be sorted in time and look good!

*WATCH THIS SPACE!*

Peace :)

Fair enough :) Never seen any dubs when im in Redditch! Go down there for weekends with the misses

there is a lack of vw's and stuff around here sadly, but since me and a few friends started driving, its definitely picking up. :) hope to see you around soon!

Plans sound good tom :) I'll catch you sometime soon when we do the archliners :)

Yeah definately, will order them next week :D Do I need any fittings from VW, clips, screws??

Ok sound ill order them too :) Need new screws and inserts for the rears aswell as they have rusted and fallen out