Tom's Bagged Yellow & Purple Lupo

Tomjw

*UPDATE*

Picked up my paint friday and the company managed to match it spot on :)

2012-02-24164023.jpg

Bad news is the person who was touching up my paint couldnt get my car into his unit as I'm too low and kept getting stuck in the middle as it climbs up then flat, tried planks and nothing :( So I left my bumper with him and will be picking it up tomorrow after my MOT...

Now I need to visit my other friend and get him to price up the same jobs and hopefuly get it done before UD! But I'm not getting my hopes up. Ill keep you updated with whats happening and pictures of the bumper when its finally on!

Tom.

*UPDATE*

Taken my car in for the MOT this morning and it passed! :D The only advisories were my middle exhaust box is blowing from each end so to fix it I can just replace with a straight through pipe, Both rear brake pipes are corroded and I have an oil leak which I cant seem to find as its behind the engine block.

Also I picked my bumper up just after and I'm pleased with the results as it isn't even flat, has a good shine :)

2012-02-27134229.jpg

Spoke to him about my car being too low to get into his unit and he said another inch higher and he reckons he can get it in so I'll be lifting the coilies but I dont think it will get done until next month now as I'm low on funds :(

Fitting the bumper tomorrow so I'll upload pictures when its on!

Tom.

Nice!! That bumper looks excellent Tom, great work buddy :)

Cheers :D Just need to touch up the plastic section as its slightly faded but I found some permanent back to black, Nanotech stuff I think :)

looks good fella oil leak behind the engine could be crank case breather housing ive just recently had the same problem fixed

looks good fella oil leak behind the engine could be crank case breather housing ive just recently had the same problem fixed

Yeah thats what I thought it could be the gasket so its being checked soon :)

Gtechniq c4 ;)

Thats the stuff! Heard good things about it! Costs around £30 but worth it!

*UPDATE*

Finally fitted my bumper, had a bit of trouble as the whole front end of my car is OFF as its been messed with and tweeked so many times by the previous owner nothing matches up correctly... Managed to get it lined up good with most of the help from my uncle and I mainly watched :P But I've got the typical indicator panel problem where it doesnt sit flush as the clips are crap! but it looks soooooo much better! Also fitted my front smoked indicators, now just need to get some fogs and wire them up. Will upload pictures tomorrow once Ive gave it a clean.

Tom.

*UPDATE*

Finally fitted my bumper, had a bit of trouble as the whole front end of my car is OFF as its been messed with and tweeked so many times by the previous owner nothing matches up correctly... Managed to get it lined up good with most of the help from my uncle and I mainly watched :P But I've got the typical indicator panel problem where it doesnt sit flush as the clips are crap! but it looks soooooo much better! Also fitted my front smoked indicators, now just need to get some fogs and wire them up. Will upload pictures tomorrow once Ive gave it a clean.

Tom.

The screws that attach the grill in, under the bonnet on the top. if you push in the grill and indicator panel as you tighten them, it'll pull it in a bit, i had the same as i have no clips :P

*UPDATE*

Spent 5 hours yesterday cleaning the car as winter is now gone :)

Purchased some new cleaning products for the show season :) Cost me £1.70 for the lot ;) Muhahaha

2012-02-29114038.jpg

Claybar just from my bootlid and window! :o

2012-02-29124712.jpg

After polished and waxed, looks so much fresher :D

2012-02-29134850.jpg

2012-02-29152021.jpg

2012-02-29152030.jpg

2012-02-29152056.jpg

2012-02-29152137.jpg

Just need to do my interior and bay now :)

Fresssshhhhhh looking sweet as mucker :D

Cheers :) Just need to lower the front down as much as it can go now!

i quite like that its the first time ive seen a number plate that looks to be fitted properly after having the bumper recess removed rather than just being zip tied on :cheers:

i quite like that its the first time ive seen a number plate that looks to be fitted properly after having the bumper recess removed rather than just being zip tied on :cheers:

Cheers :) Ive had a few people comment on the plate being fitted well... The only problem is it is zip tied on and after a bit of driving hitting pot holes the plate drops so I keep putting it back in place

Nice work Tom, its looking minty!

Alex

Thanks Alex! :D Just need to sort my fogs out and get the rest of the car touched up but Im happy with it for now :)

New bumper looks much better imo :thumbsup:

New bumper looks much better imo :thumbsup:

Cheers Ryan :D It does sit loadssss better and looks more subtle!

i wonder where a have seen that front end

I know, Its the only thing that bothers me, that its been done before whereas not many cars had the Reiger valance fitted so it stood out more

I got bored yesterday sitting outside of work so I decided to film what my audio sounds like... Not bad for a 12"! ;) Must say it was very therapeutic watching it lol...

12" 1500W Pioneer Champion Series sub

2 Channel 1400W Toxic amp

4AWG Tsunami wiring kit

JVC headunit

th_MOV_0077.jpg

Edited by Tomjw

I got bored yesterday sitting outside of work so I decided to film what my audio sounds like... Not bad for a 12"! ;) Must say it was very therapeutic watching it lol...

12" 1500W Pioneer Champion Series sub

2 Channel 1400W Toxic amp

4AWG Tsunami wiring kit

JVC headunit

th_MOV_0077.jpg

Fat tune what is it?

Looks good, are you inside at UD?

Cheers mate and na outside, not good enough for inside just yet!