Tom's Bagged Yellow & Purple Lupo

Tomjw

Be very very carefull with those bolts on the spacers. There ****e! I had some on my stilo and the heads are very small and round easily. Make sure you only use a breaker bar and not a wheel wrench, the heads will round within 10 seconds with a wheel wrench! Was a nightmare!

Be very very carefull with those bolts on the spacers. There ****e! I had some on my stilo and the heads are very small and round easily. Make sure you only use a breaker bar and not a wheel wrench, the heads will round within 10 seconds with a wheel wrench! Was a nightmare!

Cheers for the heads up! Will only need to use them once, probly wont take the spacers off again now :) I think ive got a tool with a rubber lining inside to stop rounding bolts off :)

Hey all! Wheels are back on but the camber shims and spacers arent. Spacers are being returned because my arch was sitting on the wheel with them fitted and was impossible to drive!

Will get pictures up as soon as the rain stops!

Camber shims are for sale on here if your interested

Hey all! Wheels are back on but the camber shims and spacers arent. Spacers are being returned because my arch was sitting on the wheel with them fitted and was impossible to drive!

Will get pictures up as soon as the rain stops!

Camber shims are for sale on here if your interested

How come you're selling the shims? Thinking of getting those myself.

The bloke forgot to tell me that if he removed the bearing it would fall apart and would needed to be replaced, if he told me I would of ordered some so left it in the end :( and spacers would of fitted if I had 165/50's but will happen eventually :)

Update! :)

Finally got my Lenso's back on! Dropped them off at my mates unit to be resprayed, picked them up thursday and was well pleased with the results!

Pictures dont do them any justice :P And the cars dirty so ill get another one up when its all polished up :)

26052011112.jpg

26052011113.jpg

Got some better pictures after giving it a good clean :) Spent 3 hours T-cutting, polishing then waxing!

29052011118.jpg

28052011117.jpg

28052011116.jpg

28052011115.jpg

cheers! And there was grit on it and my jetwash pushed it in and chipped off :(

Cheers :) Wanted something different that stands out! Just need to sort out the kurbed dishes

wrap the roof purple

I was thinking about doing it but I like how the black roof reflects everything when its polished up! :)

I was thinking about doing it but I like how the black roof reflects everything when its polished up! :)

Yeah i like the roof black, car looks really good mate,if it was me i would be really pee'ed off about that bumper flaking, it shouldn't come off that easy should it?

I know I was annoyed lol! Na it shouldnt come off that easy, bad prep if anything but doesnt bother me at the moment :)

Both wings have been replaced but they were aligned by a company that deal with write-offs so they were straightend out

Wheels look awesome Tom !!

Nice one!! :) When you get abit closer though you'll see the kurbing on each dish and the chunky tyres which doesnt do anything for them :( But will have them sanded soon and some nice stretch :) Just paid for a 2 week holiday though so no spending on the car till after then haha :)

Cool :) all in good time mate, my plans are on stop indefinately, depending if i sell up or not. Keep up the good work, you coming to Dubmania?

Yeah I dont want to rush it and would be gutted if you sell up! Yeah Im comin sunday morning but entered into show n shine so should be there about 7.30, was going to camp but none of my mates are going :( you going?

Thats one sexy little loop. Very nice indeed

Cheers :) Still got some minor things to sort, only thing thats noticable now is the bumper!

Attended Dubmania yesterday for the 2nd year and entered into Show n Shine this time :) Didnt win anything but still had a good time and had a good chat with some CL members :)

Anywhooo here are some pictures from the day...

Clean wheels :)

254919_10150281519551257_652901256_9378869_5307520_n.jpg

251590_10150644144565221_615200220_19016345_6168519_n.jpg

240280_2080407819639_1528366644_2353231_505594_o.jpg

256043_2080410019694_1528366644_2353234_8221760_o.jpg

Next show Im attending is Inters so see you all there! :)