Claireys Lupo GTI :)

Clairey

well after a 3 week wait my new toy arrived thismorning :D

DSC04937800x600.jpg

DSC04938800x600.jpg

DSC04939800x600.jpg

DSC04940800x600.jpg

quality is awesome and got it for an absoloute bargain hehe! and also got to request the smaller 3" tips as the 3.5 is to big for my liking and i think it ruins the lines of the rear end benji should be putting it on for me this afternoon if im lucky hehe will takes some pics after :D

Edited by Clairey

just measured up the standard ID is 2" the new one is 2.5 ID tail pipes are 3" OD the new pipes measure total width of 6" and the standard is 5.5" including the 5mm gap in the middle :wub: just about to start fitment :D

yes cat back :) yes size is perfect it was the one that stood out for me for fitment and following lines of the car! a little bigger than standard but not so bit it looks out of place! sounds nice i will get some vids up before the weekend and a couple of pics of how she stands now once she has had a wash :wub:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

;)

Haha.

Its decor! ;)

But to be honest, it is very annoying and is like a blind spot for a car and small child!

Looking at getting some nice wheels next on list :)

• 3 months later...

Been aaaages since ive been on here!

Thought i would put up a little update!

Got the car some new shoes :) Pics will follow! Next on the list is coilies for the win..!!

Also got her a bra ;)

• 1 month later...

Wow been reading through this and youve certainly done a good job on restoring it! Next on the list should defo be coiloversssss! :) Keep up the good work