Haakon's Lupo 3L tdi

Haakon

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Not much happening here because I now have a broken arm from some unvoluntary breakdancing on slippery ice, but hey, webshops and ebay are open 24-7, so now I have a full set of Focal Utopia speakers to go in when my arm and the weather is better :)

CIMG1549.jpg

You should add height and some english plates and start a new craze - British look

No offence, but I think you'll find that in the rest of Europe, the term British look is associated with somethink like this: http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22876 :D

• 4 weeks later...

A suggestion from my wheel dealer in Norway :) But I think I'll have them in black with red anodizing, not pink with purple :)

6,5x15" with 175/50 Bridgestones shipped from US, will have them in 2 weeks or so. Just need some coilovers now.

We'll see :) Have to pick one or two accent colours to the silver of the car, and do both inside and out with them as I am redoing the interior now. Pink and purple might be a bit much for interior trim :)

No offence, but I think you'll find that in the rest of Europe, the term British look is associated with somethink like this: http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22876 :D

That 106 is possibly one of theee worst cars i've seen! Ever

Edited by Dazz

Did a quick photochop, couldn't find a silver 3L from the side online, so put the wheels on a silver GTI, but overall its kinda the same, just had to check if the wheels would go well with the car colour. I say yes! :)

13141.jpg

My Sony amp was delivered today, so I had to see how much space it took, these are the amps for tweeters, midrange and midbass drivers. Still need to find room for sub amp, subs, batteries and other minor things :P

CIMG1588.jpg

Rear seats are now retired :)

Also, stumbled upon a set of Porsche 928 S wheels, mirrorpolished, that I'm picking up tomorrow, guess the pink ones will have to become winterwheels :) Also have coilovers on the way, so shortly the car will look something like this (well, colour, wheel, height combo at least)

Lupo-Gti-Seitenansicht.JPG

Porsche-Rader.JPG