Awesome GTI Christmas Special Deal!

AwesomeAl

x-masawesome.jpg

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd come on and let you all know about one of our Christmas special offers. As most of our

special offers over the christmas period don't really apply to any Lupo's or Arosa's, I thought it would be

a good idea to offer 10% Off Awesome GTI Store Gift Vouchers.

Essentially, this means you can have 10% off the value of any order by paying for it with Gift Vouchers!

Unfortunately, The gift vouchers cannot be used in any other Special offer and can not be redeamed until

we come back after Christmas.

However, A quick hint would be that If you want, I'd be more than happy to cut out the middle man if you

get my drift wink.gif

We currently have in stock:

* One set of Lupo Cambridge Tail lights

* Four sets of Lupo/Arosa AP Coilovers

We also have Hundreds of other products available to order including:

* Tarox Discs and Pads

* Zero Sixty Discs

* Magnecore Ignition Leads

* K&N and Pipercross Air Filters

* Koni Suspension

* KW and Weitec Suspension

* Eibach Suspension and much much more!

I am also looking for someone, ideally locally, one Saturday to bring their Lupo/Arosa down to us to do a

little bit of Research and Development on a Rear anti-roll bar solution!

We are also doing a Free prize draw for an Audi R8 Driving day for anyone who has a Full Service with us

up until the end of December!

Feel free to give me a buzz on 0161 776 0777 (Opt1) or Even drop me a PM! smile.gif Always happy to have a Chat!

Cheers, Al.

Awesome GTI Store.

• Like 1

I am also looking for someone, ideally locally, one Saturday to bring their Lupo/Arosa down to us to do a

little bit of Research and Development on a Rear anti-roll bar solution!

LOL, we never got round to it.

Would this work on a cruddy old Mk1 Arosa? ;)

Just got my Eibach springs from them. Matched the price I found else where, told me when I would receive them and i did on time too. 10/10 for the team at Awesome smile.gif

Many thanks for your kind words Ben! We'll always make an effort to try and Match/Better any of our competitors prices!

Let me know if there's anything else you need for the car and I'll see what we can do! :)

LOL, we never got round to it.

Would this work on a cruddy old Mk1 Arosa? wink.gif

Hey Mark,

Yeah, as far as we know, the rear beam is the same on all the Lupos and Arosas, but what we want to find out is whether our speculations are correct that it will fit! Until we get a car to stick it on and make sure all is well, we can only assume... and so my boss keeps telling everyone, To assume makes an ass out of 'u' and me...

Hi al you can have a play with mine if you want.

Are you looking to buy a rear anti-roll bar? Thing is once it's fitted, We can't really remove it and sell it on :(

Might be up that way this weekend :P

I'm working this weekend so won't have a chance to fit it on, However next weekend is my weekend off so would have time to do a bit of development then if you want?

Let me know!

Are you looking to buy a rear anti-roll bar? Thing is once it's fitted, We can't really remove it and sell it on :(

I'm working this weekend so won't have a chance to fit it on, However next weekend is my weekend off so would have time to do a bit of development then if you want?

Let me know!

nope but once its fitted you can leave it on if you want lol.

How much would those cambridge rear lights be?

The tail lights themselves are £88.55 inc VAT, but with the special offer I've put up for Christmas, It'll knock 10% off. So £79.70 all in if you were to collect them.

Delivery charge on these is £10.35 via Courier, so they would be £90.05 all in with delivery.

Also, am i right in thinking the only difference between KW V1 basics and KW V1 inox-line are the stainless steel bodys? Cheers

That's right yes. I would probably recommend the Weitec Hicon GT's if you weren't looking for a set of Stainless bodied coilovers though. The Ride comfort/Handling is virtually identical between the two! You're just paying a little extra for the KW Brand really.

The tail lights themselves are £88.55 inc VAT, but with the special offer I've put up for Christmas, It'll knock 10% off. So £79.70 all in if you were to collect them.

Delivery charge on these is £10.35 via Courier, so they would be £90.05 all in with delivery.

That's right yes. I would probably recommend the Weitec Hicon GT's if you weren't looking for a set of Stainless bodied coilovers though. The Ride comfort/Handling is virtually identical between the two! You're just paying a little extra for the KW Brand really.

Okay sweet, it will probably work out cheaper if i get the lights from my local dealer then, but i'm definatley buying some coilovers soon. Do they Weitec's go as low as the KW's though? I know the KW's go very low which is what i'm after.

Okay sweet, it will probably work out cheaper if i get the lights from my local dealer then, but i'm definatley buying some coilovers soon. Do they Weitec's go as low as the KW's though? I know the KW's go very low which is what i'm after.

I can't see any reason why not. They are both rated to exactly the same drop!

James U has the Weitec Hicon GT's on his Non-GTI and his car is pretty darn low! :)

Hmmm okay, i may just stick with the KW's though for piece of mind, it's not that much extra anyway. Are the inox-line worth the extra premium? Or would i be fine with the basics if i cleaned them every few months.

Whats the best price you can do on both delivered to my door?

Thanks

Hmmm okay, i may just stick with the KW's though for piece of mind, it's not that much extra anyway. Are the inox-line worth the extra premium? Or would i be fine with the basics if i cleaned them every few months.

Whats the best price you can do on both delivered to my door?

Thanks

I have PM'd you with the prices.

As for the Inox-Line, If you do high mileage, I would definitely recommend them! I do around 15-20,000 miles a year and find them fantastic, makes them easier to clean off and they never show any signs of rust.

If you don't do a massive amount of mileage and don't mind giving them a good scrub a few times a year, you should be spot on with them!

Haha yes the inox would be ideal but not sure i can stretch that far as i would like a few others things to ideally! Coming from a corsa where i ran £200 coilys, the KW basics are a hell of a lot, but i suppose you get what you pay for!

Edited by ct-gti