Awesome GTI Christmas Special Deal!

AwesomeAl

do you still need a lupo to look at as i'm planning to leave my car with you guys to sort out a nice list of problems?

means you can spend more time making the RARB fit lol

I think we've got the rear Anti-roll bar covered now! It's not a product we want to 'Make Fit' more one which 'Should Fit' but we want to be double sure before we go doing any Marketing on it. :)

Fingers crossed I should be able to say Yay/Nay as to whether it will or won't fit on the 12th December ! So not long to wait now for all you guys and girls that would be interested!

Edited by AwesomeAl
  • Like 1

I think we've got the rear Anti-roll bar covered now! It's not a product we want to 'Make Fit' more one which 'Should Fit' but we want to be double sure before we go doing any Marketing on it. :)

Fingers crossed I should be able to say Yay/Nay as to whether it will or won't fit on the 12th December ! So not long to wait now for all you guys and girls that would be interested!

ah cool, i was looking a vuaxhall vectra anti roll bar of a mazda premacy anti-roll bar, they both look like they will fit

my car will likely be in then if you can do that so i may add it to the list lol

my car will likely be in then if you can do that so i may add it to the list lol

I've just had a Thought... It may well be a good Idea for us to do the Trial fitting on yours as well as the sport that I've got booked in.

My thinking is that due to the Xenons on the GTI, It will probably have some form of level sensors (both front and rear) and before I do any marketing towards GTI owners, I'd want to be 100% Happy that none of the fitments are likely to interfere with the rear level sensor!

I can promise you now, It's definitely not a roll bar made to fit a Mazda or a Vauxhall lol.

I've just had a Thought... It may well be a good Idea for us to do the Trial fitting on yours as well as the sport that I've got booked in.

My thinking is that due to the Xenons on the GTI, It will probably have some form of level sensors (both front and rear) and before I do any marketing towards GTI owners, I'd want to be 100% Happy that none of the fitments are likely to interfere with the rear level sensor!

I can promise you now, It's definitely not a roll bar made to fit a Mazda or a Vauxhall lol.

you would be correct there is a level sensor on the nearside front of the beam but as far as i know it shouldnt intefere with an ARB, the spring tray is more of a pain in the arse to get around.

you welcome to use my git as a guiny, gueny giny....pig or whatever theyre called lol

you would be correct there is a level sensor on the nearside front of the beam but as far as i know it shouldnt intefere with an ARB, the spring tray is more of a pain in the arse to get around.

you welcome to use my git as a guiny, gueny giny....pig or whatever theyre called lol

I'm gona go with the words 'Test Mule' lol...