Halloween

SARAHGTI

Sarah I really need to see what I’m working with underneath so I know what would look good on top ;)

http://www.underwear.co.uk/blog/ann-summers-halloween-costumes-with-5-pound-off/#

Save you ÂŁ5 as well, some of those should work :D

My friend works for Ann Summers and says they are crap!

You aren't exactly going to want a lot of wear out of it though are you? Cheap and skimpy :D You still haven't provided the pictures of the blank canvas we're working with so I can see what would suit you. Something with a corset I think :)

womans-vampire-costume.jpg

http://www.spookytimes.com/

Right I've decided on Goth Bride.....making it myself! I'm sick of it already.

Yes crusoe it will have a lace up corset! :rolleyes:

Seeing as it is at least half my idea I'm sure you will send on the pictures ;) You will need to try it on and get a second opinion on how good it looks

I just spent ÂŁ30 on getting an old jacket, a wig, a top hat and some face paint for my costume (Papa Lazarou). I could've spent an extra fiver and bought an outfit!

heres me as papa lazoarou a few years ago...was awesome especially when you call everyone dave for the night, its also awesome yyou can just go uupto random girls and hsout your my wife now....although you do have to do the voice quite well which helps(i did :) )

img275.jpg

Edited by jamiea7x