Piers' Gti... SOLD!

Piers

haha i know what you mean matt. Im sticking to my guns with it and keeping it for sale. But im not shifting on the price... The buyer is getting a fortune in parts alone so i think the price is fair.

If someone turns up with the cash its theirs. Not taking any offers tho.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Not much happening in my world as far as the car is concerned. Had a few bits of interest in terms of selling but no body has come to look properly yet. Happy to keep it if it doesnt sell so not really driving for a sale.

Went to a bit of a "low key" show yesterday. I only found out about it last minute on saturday evening so gave it a quick clean and hoover out. The Show in complete honesty was a bit chavvy for me when we arrived (no offence to anyone) it was more drifting and body kits. there were some ex Max power cover cars etc in the show and shine but i managed to come away with first place. Really chuffed as i wasnt expecting anyone to like it. Bagged myself some dodo juice goodies. Turned out to be a good day out aswell to be fair :)

309114_10152118648055523_1530625716_n.jpg

• Like 1

Seen the latest PVW? Your Loop's in it, innit.

Yeah got it mate :)

Tuhh! Sweeping up some easy prises at chavvy shows is cheating :P only messing, well done man

hahaha! there were some impressive cars there too! not my cup of tea but some big money spent on custom paint and bodykits. Max power cover cars etc. thanks mate :)

That safewax stuff is ace! Well that that stuff is ace :)

Well done bro :)

Thanks mate :) used it the other night and then waxed it with the supernatural. Mega stuff!

Lucky bugger :lol:

;)

Now willing to split.

Air for sale - would need other suspension as part of the deal

Wheels for sale - as above will need replacements. Preferably Bathurst

Numberplate for sale

Should be free at the weekend pat. The buyer is going on holiday so whenever it suits him. Next few months I think. No rush tho. Nice guy who has had it so not worried about being messed about.

• Like 1

Should be free at the weekend pat. The buyer is going on holiday so whenever it suits him. Next few months I think. No rush tho. Nice guy who has had it so not worried about being messed about.

Sat Morning?? Sun Morning im free?? if you wanna see that tie of the day

Got some Bathurst arranged. Just need to arrange when im collecting them :)

going to look pretty boring soon.

Anyone interested in the front seats? willing to swap for standard Lupo Gti seats in good condition and a little bit of cash my way