no more please remove

lenny

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a GT badge, I was going to use one on my 1.0 after I fitted a 75hp 1.4 engine.

Dont listen to them, its your car dude.

Glad to see theres gonna be a car thats not going to be lowered with some stretched tyres like ever other Bugger these days!

plans sound alright, keep it updated. one thing I would suggest is to ditch the GT badge, it's a 1.4s and has 75bhp, its by no means on par with a golf GT sport so that badge has no relevance at all...

The Sport was known as the GT in Europe.

Theres nothing wrong with using a rare badge on something similar.

Better than a Sticker don't you think?

Agree with Bluloop... lovely welcome!

Plans dont sound to my taste, but aslong as you like it. One thing.... i really dont like that "fa57 car" fake number plate you've put on the rear! Who wants two number plates on the back :S

I cared enough to post that i couldnt care less what you did to it .

good luck and keep the updates coming never the less, there are bound to be others closeted away with similar tastes

You are clearly going to ruin a perfectly good Lupo, do everyone a favour and sell it to someone that wont make it look like a Barrymobile

Stick to your Corsas :)

So you're saying you'd rather see it slammed on coilies, with 13" wide steels and a bit of stretch on the tyres? I'm sick of seeing that done to Lupo's now. When i walk onto my drive and see mine like it i think "god i need to change it". You can't flame someone because they are doing something you don't like to their own bloody car!

I have tints, 2 large subs, and other chav mob stuff as you would like to call them, but i bet you'd turn around and say mines nice because its low on 13"s.

I'm actually quite interested to see what this would look like with a sly body kit. Its all about tuck these days.

first off.. boring/ come on girls pick up your handbags; its time leave

Although I do have to say i never understand the Logic of putting badges that dont match a car on a car?

It does nothing to enhance the look of the car.

All it does is alienate people who are also interested in that model of car. They will take one look and say.

" they didn't make a GT" and then instantly start to think you are a tosser.

The only reason you would run a badge like that is to mislead 'the lesser educated'

(read as under age girls :lol:) and convince them that the car is something that it's not.

but as we are all aware by now/ I'm all theory and no action/

so carry on my wayward son.

Edited by Jowey

Haha wat a topic. from wat i read my only concern is you like halfrauds to much but its ur motor do wat u like. a properly well done full modded motor can look ace i just personally wouldnt want one. good luck..

Glen