Club Lupo meet..

stealthie

I wouldn't.

I know it's been mentioned a couple of times already, but a lot of effort (not mine) went into organising the Club Lupo Treffen last year in Northampton, tons of people said they were up for it and it was a great idea, and there was only a few of us turned up. It was basically a north east meet very far away.

Mate, I am one of the people who were unable to make it for pretty hard personal reasons.

I hoped to have gone, it was hard enough to have missed it.

But I think we can't all live in the past.

When have a new age of Lupo owners, Lets not forget how we all felt when we first starting to going to meets, before we get a morgage, have kids, and got married lol

It doesn't have to be that adventurous.

Just a weekend camping in a camp site somewhere.

In fact there is one near me at a nature reserve...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude where i come from anything is North

And anything is South for me.

Would not matter where you had it as its bound to be in England.

Its going to take us 6-7 hours to get to VW Festival thats only Leeds :(

Weekend in Scotland in the woods!

Have it at Rays house thats central, for Scotland :D

And anything is South for me.

Would not matter where you had it as its bound to be in England.

Its going to take us 6-7 hours to get to VW Festival thats only Leeds :(

Have it at Rays house thats central, for Scotland :D

:o

I wouldn't.

I know it's been mentioned a couple of times already, but a lot of effort (not mine) went into organising the Club Lupo Treffen last year in Northampton, tons of people said they were up for it and it was a great idea, and there was only a few of us turned up. It was basically a north east meet very far away.

Ahem plus a few Welshies!!

Im having a really hard time getting the time off work due to lots of people taking holiday in September, cant do all weekend at Edition, cant do North East Show. Could get the time off for this though if enough people are interested B)

Now I've started something! :lol:

How many people would go to Essex for a rolling road meet up?

I could have a chat with AMD and see if I can sort something out? I did work there for 7 years so im sure I could come to some arrangement with the owners!

Only thing is I would want to take my lupo and it wont be finnished this side of the good weather :(

Id be up for that.

Infact, id be up for alot more now. I wouldnt mind making the trip up to places.... bearing in mind the 18mpg lupo might take a bit of a chunk out of the overdraft!

John

Mate, I am one of the people who were unable to make it for pretty hard personal reasons.

Yeah, fair enough, I know some people genuinly couldn't make it, but I'm fairly certain most of the people involved in organising the last one won't be too keen to organise another. Look at the list of definites for E38, then count how many actually turn up.

Ahem plus a few Welshies!!

Of course. :D

I want a convoy of 30+ cars round the Lakes, 3rd week in September anyone? :rolleyes:

;)

Is club lupo big enough to have 'reginal' meets............? :huh:

Regional meets or national meets?

Club Polo have the Polo show, but think how long the Polo has been made for and how many are on the roads, the Lupo was only made for a few years, and most were sold to old biddies.

Not wanting to shoot anyone down in flames or anything, but I think CL meets are best organised locally, and have the big get-togethers at the big shows.

Not wanting to shoot anyone down in flames or anything, but I think CL meets are best organised locally, and have the big get-togethers at the big shows.

Although it's a shame, i think it's the only way it will work Phil :(

Here is a suggestion, none of you lot (with a handful of exceptions) ever come up to Scotland.

Scottishvag are holding a Megameet at Knockhill on the 13th September.

No meet to organise just a club stand, for those who wish to thrash their cars it is also a Speed Sunday, of course its not in a straight line which I realise may be difficult for some.

Travel up Saturday, camp, show on Sunday, travel home.

Scottishvag Knockhill Meet

Just a thought :)